Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	117.7 KB 
ID:	16250

where gone this one!????

New Resident
    I don't know what happened but my bakery disappeared as in all appliances, food, furniture and money....what is in its place is potted plants. I'm still level 53, and my lemon meringue pie has cooked but I can't find it. I transferred it yesterday and its been glitchy all day, now this rubbish. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but its come up the same. Help anybody, I want my stuff back and I've played it too long. Thanks Vixcee

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by vixcee View Post
    I don't know what happened but my bakery disappeared as in all appliances, food, furniture and money....what is in its place is potted plants. I'm still level 53, and my lemon meringue pie has cooked but I can't find it. I transferred it yesterday and its been glitchy all day, now this rubbish. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but its come up the same. Help anybody, I want my stuff back and I've played it too long. Thanks Vixcee
    Please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Its lovely!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    Isn't that the same as going into the supermarket and buying your favourite bread, only to come back next week and see that it's on sale? It's not like you would kick up a stink and demand the supermarket give you a refund for the full price you paid the week before. It's a gamble. You either buy it now if you want it now, or not buy it and take the risk that 1) it might come back at half price or 2)miss out because it's never offered again.
    This makes me think you've never worked in retail; people carry out that nonsense more than you'd expect.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sally_brown View Post
    This makes me think you've never worked in retail; people carry out that nonsense more than you'd expect.
    I actually used to work as a cashier in a supermarket. Did it for 4 years while I attended university. I'm sure the odd person has done it but in my experience most customers don't, nor should they!

Rhino Keeper
    All these outdoor-themed things should be released in farm story. Please.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by alicee11 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	117.7 KB 
ID:	16250

where gone this one!????
    That was a limited time only/offer (or LTO) item that was released with the other bookstore items like the Book Club Meeting and tables/chairs. These typically are only available for a few days after the update and can no longer be purchased after it expires. But I'm told that during Black Friday, which is after Thanksgiving in the US, these types of things are put back on sale....again for a limited time. So just check back on Thanksgiving weekend and see if it's made purchasable again.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaRain8 View Post
    Is there usually a gem sale discount more than 30% off during black Friday or is 30 the highest it ever goes? If it doesn't, then I may just buy at least the first pack of gems next time the 30 pops up.
    There should b a 40% off gem sale in both RS and BS right b4 Black Friday sale. I believe it takes place the same day and for only 24hrs.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    There should b a 40% off gem sale in both RS and BS right b4 Black Friday sale. I believe it takes place the same day and for only 24hrs.
    Great, thanks for the info, hopefully the same is true this year. If not, I have a decent enough number of gems stored up to at least grab a few things if I end up not getting that sale. But with 40% off of gems, I may be inclined to buy more to use once I see all of the shiny things again.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast