Thread: food not selling!

New Resident

food not selling!

Hi. I've had some food since April out, and it still hasn't sold. I haven't closed my shop for 1 day, I have over 50 places to sit, 4 doors and 2 registers. I need money too! Any ideas to speed it up?

Farm Supplier
    Check out the fecsuper layout. You may have too many tables and chairs and the bots have to walk far. The farther they walk the slower your get them in and out. Check out my bakery. On the right side is the fecsuper ( i hope thats the name if not its close) layout. I have 20 tables and chair( maybe fewer) and I have a heart rating of 100. One of my friends suggested leaving it on the screen. You get more customers when the screen is on. I've tried every layout imaginable and this works. One door. (You have to move it though) Oh yeah, stop baking for a while.

Farm Supplier
    Oh I just checked our your bakery!!! Beautiful!! But I do believe that they have too many choices of where to sit!

Farm Supplier
    I wish i had the opposite problem i keep running out of food!

Anther variable that affects how fast food sells is your social rating. The lower your rating, the slower the food sells. Ask me how I know that one.

I can vouch for fecsuper's "T design". I've used it in both RS and BS. I had to stop using it in RS because I'm always running out of food (a problem I don't have in BS despite social rating and table set up). You can see a pic of it at https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...t-maths)/page4