Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update: 10-21-2104

Executive Chef
    I was really hoping for some Halloween-themed catalogs or something. The XP is still really low.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks newmoonfashion for the pictures
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2014-10-21-19-59-08-1.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	57.6 KB 
ID:	16203   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2014-10-21-20-01-37-1.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	61.9 KB 
ID:	16204   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2014-10-21-19-59-18-1.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	49.5 KB 
ID:	16205  

Executive Chef
    I'm very dissapointed with the length of the catalogue, last week we got a 15 hours catalogue and now 18hours,it's impossible to keep my store fully stocked with all these 12+ catalogues! Why not have some 1-5 hours catalogues?

Executive Chef
    I would appreciate this update much more if it was nearly Christmas. But it isn't. It's nearly Halloween and I am painstakingly trying not to lose my gems on a stupid miss hit. And now I have to be careful for another week

Executive Chef
    Can someone please post a pic of the catalogue?

Rhino Keeper
    I really like it. Havent seen the outfit yet, but the displays are beautiful. With prices like this im not going to buy all of it, which is upsetting. But atleast its worth the wait till friday IMO

Executive Chef
    Btw, the catalogue is white-pale blue, the same as what the two front dancers in the LTO are wearing. It needs some pink tulle and some pink sequins and glitter etc. Always with the pale colors in this game.

The dancing couple look like a mix between a pale geisha and a shakesperean actor, not digging it.

If the outfits in the LTO were a little more colorful maybe I would've considered it, but all these pale colors together look very drab.

The Mannequin's outfit is also boring. They should've added that shimmer/glitter design that they put on the Taylor Swift mannequin and the orange mannequin.

The Tutu Display is actually just 1 single yellow tutu dress, no decorations on it whatsoever. The Floor is dark blue with yellow and light blue bouncy balls all over the floor and candles on the edges of the floor. This item could've been a lot better with 3 tutus instead of one and utilizing different shades of pink in it, something like the small heart tiles we got last vday.

The pink stools are nice, the famous flats are okay. The couters, on the other hand, are fabulous! I love how they put a pink tutu on the bag and a ribbon and put the whole thing in a pink plastic case. They look really nice and the colors are bright, in a good way.
    Last edited by CuteTali; 10-21-14 at 12:41 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aishaibrahims View Post
    Thanks newmoonfashion for the pictures
    This is pretty. Might like nice next to the nutcracker display for xmas. But i cannot purchase any.

Rhino Keeper
    The update looks amazing. I really wish Android users had it.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks newmoon for the sharing the displays! I love the LTO. 60 gems is high....but it works for Halloween AND Christmas....and year round really. I love it! I hope you don't mind if I share a pic of the corner of your shop.

I hope the android version comes out in time for me to get the LTO. I'd also like to see pics of the coin items if anyone gets a chance! This is hard, because if I get this now, I won't have many gems to spend when Black Friday comes around. Argh.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast