Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Fashion Story Update: 10-21-2104

Quote Originally Posted by KangY25 View Post
    i have a question about FS updated "ballet theme" though...
    my android phone has give me some announcement about that "ballet theme" update on Tuesday night but the problem is...when i want to order the "Ballet Beauty" on catalogue...that "ballet theme" items is nowhere to order or to find&the same thing happen to "Ballet Troupe"that also in the annoucement updater news...
    Can somebody tell me what wrong with FS update on Android phone?!coz i'm using WiFi that on all the time at house..
    TL have done things differently this time. I got a bit confused too. The updates are in a new version of the app that you have to download separately to "unlock" the content for your account. Previously, you would not get any pop up notification on the old game and many people wouldn't know until they got the goal to download & play the new version for gems. TL originally had the LTO as a sweetener to get the app before the goal was released, but that's no use if people don't know! Not every player visits these forums or the TL blog. So now, they're broadcasting the info in-game hoping more people will download the new version (& thus raise it's instore rating), before they release the gem goal next week (after the LTO expires). It's actually smart business. By doing so they will get more LTO sales, and they will be giving out fewer free gems to those people who don't need it (as they would normally buy gems anyway). The only way they can improve it is if they actually mentioned that you have to download this other version in the pop-up text announcement >.<

Guess we should count ourselves lucky. Just checked the other story games forums. There LTO prices are 70 gems. I don't play these games nor rarely check the threads. But 70 yikes! I wonder if TL had a bad year and trying to make up for it in the 4th quarter to pay for there holiday bonuses.

Executive Chef
    I think the displays work well enough to be Halloween-themed if you use your imagination! Here they are in my shop.

New Resident
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2014-10-24-20-00-48.png 
Views:	48 
Size:	347.7 KB 
ID:	16276

Here the Catalogue.

Hello thanks for the great games��
    i am new at this technology just got the phone after my son said i am out!!
    So dont understand the this update because my son just updated the
    Game for me i thought the ballet catalog would be the or the halloween but nothing is here!!!
    Wath did i not do��

Hello again i figured out my first question:rolleyes : so its not an update but a ((new edition))
    Like neon90 edition or the bakery story honey edition

Now wath i would like to know is how ti get the Halloween decoration
    i check to see if it was a new edition but did not find it
    its funny because in the bakery we are all deck out

New Resident
    Hello isis,
    Like you i enjoy playing Fashion Story (now Ballet), restaurant outdoors Story and Bakery Story, ss well as Pet Shop Story.

I am worried because tonight, in Ballet, i received a Neighbor Request from a new player (level 6) who has chosen the same Boutique Name as mine. How will my neighbors be able to differenciate us?

I don't want to change my boutique name for obvious reasons. What do you think and advise?
    Kovemma

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910