Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update: 10-21-2104

Really expected a halloween update, you have the rest of the year for these random themes! And you ruined october!! HUGE disappointment!
    Waiting for goals at FS since 2013

Rhino Keeper
    Same here, I have been saving and waiting for halloween for soooo long, still no halloween update, and I bet they will just bring back old stuff and no new releases. Totally dissappointed.

Decent updates, though I'm not so fond of a ballerina theme. The LTO is alright but not worth 60 gems. I do like the tutu display and the pink transparent counter, it's cute!

Put on a new wig and new clothes on. Voila! There you go a new guy from the LTO last week onto the couple ballet display. *facepalm*
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Executive Chef
    well, in my desperation for halloween catalog content, i think it's not too bad. "ballerina" is good option for my costume shop. but i'm not particularly pleased with any of the displays, so yay for more black friday savings!

Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    I don't know much about ballet's but I would love to know if the couple are performing a famous one. The name of it, at least that one is not a LTO and cheaper which I probably will get later on to go with my nutcracker ballet for Christmas
    there is a madam butterfly ballet (based on the opera). i've never seen it, but that's my guess. the male lead is supposed to be a u.s. naval officer, though, not a shakespearean actor, so probably not.
    Last edited by twospoons; 10-22-14 at 06:11 AM.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Farm Supplier
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141022_152555.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	56.5 KB 
ID:	16220

lol

Rhino Keeper
    I love the ballet theme! I can't wait until the new Android version so I can get the LTO. I really hope it's released soon since I'm going away this weekend. Fingers crossed.

As for Halloween, I also would love some more Halloween items. Even if TL opened up old boxes (especially last year's since it was pulled so early). I've had my store decorated for Halloween since late September as it's one of my favorite holidays. However, maybe TL is delaying Halloween items for a reason. For the past two years, there were a lot of complaints about Halloween releases being late and when they were released, there were complaints that the items weren't as good as previous years (this is for the past two Halloween holidays that I've been on the forum). Do I wish items were available and out of a box? Absolutely. But maybe TL is delaying to give us something really fantastic for Halloween. At least that's my hope. In the meantime, I'm going to anxiously await the new Android version.

Rhino Keeper
    Pop ups for android users very misleading since the updates not even there.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CoCo15072013 View Post
    And once again...new android version...pffffffff
    If someone could fill me in on the NAME of this supposed new android version, that would be great. Apparently until I get that, I can't see ANY of the latest update..no catalogs, no closet, and no decor. I've looked several times in the last two days for the new content and for a new version, but I've found nothing. So if someone could post the name of that new Android version, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fatmama64 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141022_152555.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	56.5 KB 
ID:	16220

lol
    Interesting. Apparently TL believes that ballerinas are spooky. Lol

Agree 100%!

Quote Originally Posted by irlanda_c View Post
    Really expected a halloween update, you have the rest of the year for these random themes! And you ruined october!! HUGE disappointment!
    But that's cool. Guess I'll just spend my money elsewhere since TL obviously doesn't want it.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast