Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Trick or Treat Adventure

Rhino Keeper
    In all seriousness I must have missed the memo about getting crates for the trick or treat adventure. I've done almost 15 adventure and haven't gotten anything other than candy corn, bats and ghosts.. Hmm...

Also- I only remember dressing up 3 times for Halloween. In kindergarten I was Jasmine from Aladin(Disney movie). In 7th grade I planned on dressing up 8in a retro 50s poodle skirt but halfway through the day at school my dad came to tell me my grandma died. So that day didn't end well... Then I didn't partake in Halloween again until I was 16 and dressed up as a hippie. That was that last time I dressed up... Lol so the 3 times I rememever dressing up I never remember getting any candy..

I do however ALWAYS dress up my dog. She's been a butterfly, frog and penguin. This year she is going to be an elephant. Her name is Zoe, hence my username.. We also got a new puppy this year and he will be dressed up as a lion. So I basically live vicariously through my dogs when it comes to dressing up for Halloween. Lol
    Duchess of Zoe's Castle in the Hidden Hills of the Thuakie Nation
    ⚔⚔⚔ Crystallized sword #26 ⚔⚔⚔
    Honored member of The Thuakie Sword Society.

Executive Chef
    I agree with Old Thomas, no sense giving just candy, throw in a spell book from time to time...

Executive Chef
    Thanks for all of your input, Halloweenies, I'm adding reported drops to my first post for easier reference.

Quote Originally Posted by zoeee87 View Post
    In all seriousness I must have missed the memo about getting crates for the trick or treat adventure. I've done almost 15 adventure and haven't gotten anything other than candy corn, bats and ghosts.. Hmm...

Also- I only remember dressing up 3 times for Halloween. In kindergarten I was Jasmine from Aladin(Disney movie). In 7th grade I planned on dressing up 8in a retro 50s poodle skirt but halfway through the day at school my dad came to tell me my grandma died. So that day didn't end well... Then I didn't partake in Halloween again until I was 16 and dressed up as a hippie. That was that last time I dressed up... Lol so the 3 times I rememever dressing up I never remember getting any candy..

I do however ALWAYS dress up my dog. She's been a butterfly, frog and penguin. This year she is going to be an elephant. Her name is Zoe, hence my username.. We also got a new puppy this year and he will be dressed up as a lion. So I basically live vicariously through my dogs when it comes to dressing up for Halloween. Lol

I just now got a crate when I collected from my adventure. My first one ... Had a scarecrow inside.
    My granddoggy's name is Zoey. Smartest pug in the state of Texas....😃. My youngest dresses her up every Halloween as well. She's been a witch, a cow, and can't remember the first year for her.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I just now got a crate when I collected from my adventure. My first one ... Had a scarecrow inside.
    My granddoggy's name is Zoey. Smartest pug in the state of Texas....��. My youngest dresses her up every Halloween as well. She's been a witch, a cow, and can't remember the first year for her.
    Well that gives me hope! I have an adventure returning in an hour so keeping my if gets crossed!!! Pugs are soooo adorable!! I have a Shih Tzu(Zoe) and a Yorkie named Cooper! Love me some animals!!
    Duchess of Zoe's Castle in the Hidden Hills of the Thuakie Nation
    ⚔⚔⚔ Crystallized sword #26 ⚔⚔⚔
    Honored member of The Thuakie Sword Society.

I would sure like to see more coming back also, when at best I can get 3 adventures/day in (that dang job thing!) for the amount of energy expended I'm getting frustrated with 3, 4 candy corn....3 bats and no crates
    ⚔Carrier of #⃣1⃣ Thuakie Sword ⚔
    🔘✖️✖️{🔷}=============>

Fashion Designer
    2 more adventures.

3 energy, 4 bats/ghosts, hide, fancy beam, candy corn
    9 energy, 5 bats/ghosts, jewels, fancy beam, 30 candy corn

Executive Chef
    You can add Prime Cuts to the drops from the adventure.

Executive Chef
    I've actually received silver on at least 3 occasions from the trick or treat adventure. And on a few occasions I've received 9 energy, but then I also stated in another post that even 3 energy twice a day is 6 once a day from the feral lands.

I also just got a fancy block.
    Last edited by PurpleScorpion76; 10-22-14 at 07:55 AM.

I got the hayride on my 12th trick or treat adventure. Appropriate, considering I'm the proud owner of Thuakie sword #12!
    I've gotten silver, mermaid scales, lots of coal and today, hot sauce. I agree we need more sweet drops. And since they are stingy with the energy, how about some corn?

Off topic: Would someone please tell me how I can add the signature/message at the bottom of my posts?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast