Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone else's food just disappearing????

New Resident

Is anyone else's food just disappearing????

I am level 99, and I've always had a lot of food built up, but recently it started to disappear. I couldn't believe the food was being sold that fast. SO, I decided to close my doors, build up some food. It's still disappearing, I am always cooking and putting out more food and, it's disappearing so fast that I currently have NO food. And this is with my doors having been blocked!!! What the heck is going on?

I've cleared my cache, uninstalled, reinstalled, no change. In fact, if anything, the food is disappearing even faster.

New Resident
    Ok, found another thread about this, says that game isn't meant to be played by blocking the doors. However, been playing a year and a half and this never happened before. Also, my doors weren't blocked when I noticed the problem. I blocked the doors because of the problem... SO whatever

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Yeh it is for me to i mean really fast now, i dunno why either, i really cant keep up anymore.
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    Yeh it is for me to i mean really fast now, i dunno why either, i really cant keep up anymore.
    It must be doing that for me too because I am ALWAYS out of food and have all the ovens I can have without paying for more. I thought my Bakery Storey was the one with the problem because it seemed to be selling so slowly compared with my Restaurant Storey. And my doors aren't blocked unless I am already out of food and trying to cook more.

My food disappears so quickly as well. I work so have to have things cooking for longer and many times my rating goes down because I don't have enough food. Hope it gets sorted quickly.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by ditzygypsy2 View Post
    It must be doing that for me too because I am ALWAYS out of food and have all the ovens I can have without paying for more. I thought my Bakery Storey was the one with the problem because it seemed to be selling so slowly compared with my Restaurant Storey. And my doors aren't blocked unless I am already out of food and trying to cook more.
    same for me and i have the max amount of stoves out n cooking and my counters are empty so fast. the only time my doors are blocked is when im trying to build up the food again.
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

New Resident
    It took a few days, I had to remove all my chairs from my restaurant to get the food to stop disappearing, despite being closed

Rhino Keeper
    It doesn't help that the past few goal recipes have such low plate counts. I'm low on food because I'm trying to master them instead of cooking recipes with higher plate counts.

Executive Chef
    I'm still having this problem. No matter where I put my hostess stand im running out of food. I've got 34 appliances and I still having the problem. I've been cooking 2day items mainly Roast chicken and Apple Pies bcuz of coinage but that's gonna have to chg.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

I think this problem is actually getting worse. It was just happening once or twice a day for me over the last week or two but the last couple of days, it seems like if I leave the game completely for any significant amount of time (like after I've tipped all of my neighbors and I'm just waiting for food to be ready), my counters will be bare when I return. And when I say "significant amount of time", I'm talking 2 hours max because I'm mastering pumpkin peppers and autumn cheesecakes on two of my appliances and those are 2 hour recipes. I've got lots of other recipes with higher plate counts going on too and I always wind up burning through my gift stew. This is definitely a new (funny term for a relative newbie) problem because I've got more appliances than ever and only recently started having trouble keeping food on the counters.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast