Thread: Problem with Bakery customers not making it past doorway-----------

Problem with Bakery customers not making it past doorway-----------

For the past 12 hours, my Bakery Story customers can enter through doorways----but once past---they get a clock over their head, then a broken heart and then VANISH. I have plenty of food for them to eat. It is so odd. I can prepare food and do everything else---but customers do not get far past door without vanishing.

Anyone ever have this problem?

Suggestions?

I am pretty much stuck with no "money" being made and my Happiness rating is down to "10"..

Fashion Designer
    It's because they can't get to the register. You must have moved something somewhere between the door and the register. Just clear the path and you should be fine.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Hi. Sorry UR having these problems. U need to check and make sure nothing is blocking the front of the register and that the bots R able to access it/them. Also check and make sure that they're able to reach the t/c without any trouble.
    Those 2 places R usually where the problems R.
    I hope this solves the problem for u. Don't worry about ur popularity score it'll pop right back up 100 very quickly.
    Good luck.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

FIXED!!! Thanks for your input. I had set a "gravestone" along side the register....guess that was enough to freak out my customers at not just one door but BOTH!!!
    Last edited by Sierraicenv; 10-18-14 at 04:04 PM.