Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Diamond temple sale

Farm Supplier
    �� brought it on sale but pay 300 gold ��... Well this is my second time in 1 1/2 month I buy it... But no luck for me.. I tried breed diamond non stop for two month now, and to times with help from Diamond temple but no new diamond dragon for me��. I give up, not fun playing this game anymore to hard to get those dragon when you don't get any even with both temple and boots breed still non... Thank you for the time...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by susbebe View Post
    �� brought it on sale but pay 300 gold ��... Well this is my second time in 1 1/2 month I buy it... But no luck for me.. I tried breed diamond non stop for two month now, and to times with help from Diamond temple but no new diamond dragon for me��. I give up, not fun playing this game anymore to hard to get those dragon when you don't get any even with both temple and boots breed still non... Thank you for the time...
    The breed rate is really low, so even with the diamond temple, despite your luck has been increased by 6 times, the rate is still very low. e.g. Let's say the rate to breed diamond is about 5%, even 6 times more, it only becomes 30%, which still leaves you with 70% of breeding other dragons.

I've bought the temple 3 times before and got nothing at the end. But guess what? Without the temple was when all of my diamond hybrids were bred, so if you just keep trying, they'll come, even without the temple.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    Diamond temple success #2: Infinity and Rainbow, 27 hours! Black diamond was diamond and night elf, btw.

I read all the reports about the temple not being good the first time you get it (I only got a mercury, which was my third and now I have four, three without the temple active) but the second time has done pretty well. Funny thing is that the first time I bought it, my temple didn't glow and now since the new activation, it does, hmmmm. Still need anubis, dark angel, astromancer, and helios (well also prism but it's ugly so I never tried for it--don't even have a stone type).

Same boat, got nothing

Executive Chef
    Third new diamond with the temple activated this round: black diamond x mythic = anubis. Much better results the second time than when I first bought it.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by NewZoo2012 View Post
    Same boat, got nothing
    Same with me when I bought it, and I bought it for 3 times
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    With Diamond Temple I had Astromacer (wow, happy) Anubis and Mercury (but I alr had them before ) .

Still no luck with Black-Diamond type
    From June 2013
    Id : meoconlunar - lv200
    10/10 Prime Dragons
    28/28 Diamond Dragons
    14/14 Treasure Dragons
    Dragon Count : 1064
    Newest Breedable Dragon: Inuit Dragon

Executive Chef
    Bought it for the second time, got me my third Mercury (first one during the Olympus-glitch, one during the first temple, one during the second). Also bred me 1 night (which means 1 small black gem), 1 Penumbra and 1 Music (which I both didn't have). Tho I didn't breed any usefull diamonds, I think there are worse investments in DS

Diamond - bought it on valuepack for 18 euro's
    Crusader - bred it through dedication and time (3-4 hours? non-stop trying)
    Same goes for Infinity and Quetzal.
    Gold and Mercury were 1-outcome-breedings from the Olympus-types - Diamonds, so no luck involved in getting those.

Luck never got me any Diamond-hybrid... Despite playing for almost 2 years now.

Executive Chef
    I bought it again and this time I bred Helios and Gold.

I am very pleased with that ....and I didn't do any speed breeding.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

I just bought the temple for my first time, trying to get a Mercury, so far no success in just over 7 breeds, all water dragons .

Without the temple I've managed to obtain Diamond, Anubis, Angel, Gold, Infinity, Crusader and Quetzal.

Here's to hoping the temple will bring me a Mercury and hopefully some other hybrids!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast