Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Diamond temple sale

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by isabella_sophie View Post
    Hey there Kooky, did you find out about the temple costs for the sale yet? I tried both halloween and regular versions, still 300 to activate.
    I actually don't want to resell, and buy a new one.
    I reported it this weekend, still waiting on an answer.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I sold temple and got it in market now for 100 gold. Thanks everyone for the help! Now to try for prism... Wish me luck lol

Rhino Keeper
    There is something wrong with this Temple, it gave me 4 Anubises in a row, my buddy is complaining that he has got 2 Golds in a row.
    It is understandable that TL wants us to use all gold that we've purchased and not give us the dragon that we want so that we buy and waste more gold.
    This is not fair, we pay real money to TL to support them and we must get some kind of appreciation from them.
    But the reality is that we are totally ignored.
    I'm afraid I will stop buying gold soon if this attitude continue.

Rhino Keeper
    The sale goes off tomorrow and my temple still says 300! Do I have to sell it?

Rhino Keeper
    Hello, dear TL pls fix the temple. I just bought the diamond temple for 100 gold and my husband had it since it first came out, it never worked once for the entire 7 days. I so hope it works this time. As in right now, I am going 2hr, 2hr, 2hr fail trying for Diamond Prism. On the other hand, it is not rechargeable? or how?

Executive Chef
    Bought it again, just like the last sale, and again, a mMercury - which I already had... Am so hoping for another dragon!

Executive Chef
    Once again, players need to remember that the purchase of the "diamond temple" is simply enables a subroutine that alters to odds of breeding dragons in the diamond family.

The percentage of diamonds bred with each "breeding click" is VERY low. The diamond temple merely makes the possibly that you can breed a diamond type diamond 6 times greater than normal. It does NOT guarantee a diamond, nor does it have any control over which diamond might be bred.

Remember, each and every breeding has the same odds - just because you have tried a certain combination 99 times does not mean that with 1% odds, you will get it the 100th breeding. That 100th breeding would STILL carry only a 1% chance of being a diamond type. If the diamond temple boosts the percentage of diamond type breedings occurring, that would mean instead of a 1% chance, you would have a 6% chance each time you breed. This is STILL not a very good chance.

Just because you have a particular type of dragon also does not mean you are any more or less likely to breed an identical one.

(The 1% chance, 6% chance are merely hypothetical percentages used for the sake of explanation, base 10 being a comfortable one in which to work)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by FigmentValley View Post
    Once again, players need to remember that the purchase of the "diamond temple" is simply enables a subroutine that alters to odds of breeding dragons in the diamond family.

The percentage of diamonds bred with each "breeding click" is VERY low. The diamond temple merely makes the possibly that you can breed a diamond type diamond 6 times greater than normal. It does NOT guarantee a diamond, nor does it have any control over which diamond might be bred.

Remember, each and every breeding has the same odds - just because you have tried a certain combination 99 times does not mean that with 1% odds, you will get it the 100th breeding. That 100th breeding would STILL carry only a 1% chance of being a diamond type. If the diamond temple boosts the percentage of diamond type breedings occurring, that would mean instead of a 1% chance, you would have a 6% chance each time you breed. This is STILL not a very good chance.

Just because you have a particular type of dragon also does not mean you are any more or less likely to breed an identical one.

(The 1% chance, 6% chance are merely hypothetical percentages used for the sake of explanation, base 10 being a comfortable one in which to work)
    I agree, so I won't worry too much if the diamond temple is available for 100 gold or not, as all of my Diamond hybrids were bred without it. Just keep trying and you'll get it, even if you don't have the temple.

As a player who have bought the temple 3 times before and got nothing, I strongly do not recommend wasting gold to buy it. But you're free to do whatever you want, it's your gold. I just personally don't think it helped my chance much when all of my diamonds were bred without it.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

I have never bought a diamondtemple, my wife didn't either.Persistance, i.m.o., is the key to get diamond(hybrids). Choose a ombo and stick to it, no matter what. On one account I chased helios for 4 months, changed the combo just once, and sticked to the same 2 draggies i put in the den over and over again.
    Sometimes i get into the mood to breed a simple diamondhybrid, and sit down on an evening and breed diamond x crusader or diamond x quetzal and stick to the combo, it may take 1, 2 or even 3 hrs, taking lets say between 150-200 breedings before a new hybrid shows up. I used to do this at the start of a world event, so thats why on every island multiple crusaders and quetzals can be found.
    As you could have read on the latest tournamentthread, we play on a total of 5 different accounts.
    I just surfed around all accounts, and counted all diamonddraggies, and came to an overall total of 101 diamond(hybrid)s.
    There are only 3 diamondhybrids missing; astromancher, prism and diamond prism. All other diamondspecies can be seen if you would hop all 5 islands, (not all on every single island).
    UR: diamond 3- angel 4- dark angel 1-unicorn 2- gold 1- infinity 2- helios 2- mercury 9- crusader 5 - quetzal 5- icecrown 1 - icicle 1 - Snowangel 2
    favorites: LE like easter and snowman
    45 stored....to long list.

Executive Chef
    I try to activate my temple and was 100 gold, but when I hit the bottom my game start to processing and was 300 gold to activate it, so I guess the sale was over. can someone check? Thanks

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast