Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Diamond temple sale

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by mayday2001 View Post
    When my game synced today I got a pop up saying diamond temple was on sale until Tuesday. I went to activate temple and still costs 300 gold. Anyone else having this problem?
    I already had a temple and mine is showing 100 to activate. Are you on the Halloween version ?
    I will see if this is by design.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I already had a temple and mine is showing 100 to activate. Are you on the Halloween version ?
    Thx yes I am on Halloween version. I checked several times yesterday and always showed 300. Now today I did not get the pop up for sale. May try selling and re-purchase. I find the temple to be a great help.

Executive Chef
    I'm also on Halloween version, and my diamond temple costs 300 gold to activate

I might try same thing, selling and rebuying as its a third of the price at 100 gold

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    I'm also on Halloween version, and my diamond temple costs 300 gold to activate

I might try same thing, selling and rebuying as its a third of the price at 100 gold
    Mine too

Executive Chef
    I'm too scared to sell mines. Might make it janky again and have my island thinking its useless, like all first time temples are. No way, Jose!

For the record, I also still have the Temple at 300 gold and I am on the Halloween version. May also try the sell and buy trick.

Hey there Kooky, did you find out about the temple costs for the sale yet? I tried both halloween and regular versions, still 300 to activate.
    I actually don't want to resell, and buy a new one.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by isabella_sophie View Post
    Hey there Kooky, did you find out about the temple costs for the sale yet? I tried both halloween and regular versions, still 300 to activate.
    I actually don't want to resell, and buy a new one.
    Same here, both Halloween and regular still 300 to activate and on both accounts.

Farm Supplier
    I don't see why they would have the rechargable price for some at 100 and others 300 by design. If that is the case though, how are they deciding who gets the cheaper price and can I get on that list?

Host(ess)
    I'm having the same issue. If it is by design, which would not be cool, then why would I get the sale pop up saying it's 100?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast