Thread: Is it just me or....

Rhino Keeper

Question Is it just me or....

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed that the food in BS seems to be slower "selling" than RS.
    I'm not complaining, my food is selling, but it just seems to take a little longer to get rid of food in BS. I can have 3,000 plates of food in RS and within an hour or 2 ( not exactly, give or take ) it's gone, where in BS it takes days or weeks to get rid of that amount of food.
    I know the layout can affect it, so I am just curious if anyone else has noticed.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes that is happening to me on a daily basis exactly as you stated

Fashion Designer
    It's been like this forever. I could be mistaken, but aren't recipes lower costing to make and lower profit in RS vs BS? I noticed that when I use to play RS. It never kept my interest, because I couldn't make money fast enough to expand, decorate, etc and I couldn't keep food on the counters. I would cook for a week straight with the door blocked and STILL sell out in 1 day after opening the place, LOL. In BS, I could take a year vacation and probably still come back to food on my counters. (Well, maybe not so much now, but give it another few months.)

True sls sir...!!!!