Thread: What goal unlocks the blossom counter & tables?

What goal unlocks the blossom counter & tables?

Dear Team Lava
    I have seen that many of my neighbours have unlocked the blossom counter, and mine is still locked due to a goal! but the thing is, that most of those people are even in lower levels than me! Howcome is that? I have passed all my goals ever since I began playing, which goal was that?. It is not fun to play like that
    If for some reason that was a goal that came before I downloaded the game, and if you do not repeat any past goals, then shouldn't it simply be unlocked for those who were not playing at that time? Otherwise I would never be able to buy it in the future!

Please reply to me.....

Thanks!

Vania

Executive Chef
    Sorry it's from a past goal and unless u were playing at that time and unlocked it then, it'll remain locked to u.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Thanks for your reply......too bad I am able to see it in my game and never be able to unlock it. Lava Team should remove those appliances for those who downloaded the game after the goal was released
    Thank you so much Elaine.

Executive Chef
    They won't remove those items Bcuz they still need to b available to those who earned them during that challenge.i doubt that TL will ever re-release the old challenges. They're too busy keeping up w new ones for the upcoming months.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel