Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Extra games

Executive Chef
    I always reach all the goals, but most games I uninstall after reaching the goals. Shooter was the last one, after I had reached the 10.000 goal.

I don't even know what was my first TL game, but I still play Fashion story 1, farm story, restaurant story and bakery story. I still have Per Shop story and Mystery story, basiscly because both games have no way to make gems in game. In Slots you get no reward at all.

It does work, tho I'm still waiting for offers for some of the TL games. Fantasy forest didn't charm me at all, I deleted that game right after reaching the goal. I had expected that I would like home-decoration, but deleted that one as well.

Only spent real money on Dragon story and Caste Story tho.

Executive Chef
    I TOTALLY remember what my first TL "Story" game was: Empire Story! That game got discontinued long ago, sadly, along with City Story, the second TL game I played. Then I didn't play any TL games until I picked up this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    I hate to miss out on free gems so am still trying for this too. Currently trying to upgrade the weapon to level 13 to see if that helps. So far the best I've done is 8000 something meters. Still have 80 days or so to get it
    Not anymore, I looked today and it dropped to 14 days to get the goal on the shooter game. I thought it was 80 some days too.

That's funny cause mine now shows 7 days.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12