Page 132 of 160 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1593

Thread: Castle Update 10/16/14: Halloween Event!

Farm Supplier
    No offer, no sale... Oh well.

2,942 Candy Corns. So close!
    Thuakie Sword #22

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AngieA67 View Post
    Forgot to mention that I don't have the offer either but I do have a gem sale...
    Ooops forgot to mention the gem sale as well !

But what's up with drop of CC from corn?! every 10 to 15 corn to get one darn candy corn ?!
    I don't want to hear about candy corn, ever! lol I am cured !
    4348 and counting...
    We're at 29% c'mon kings and queens, it can be done, we all want the Spooky Tree
    Last edited by Liloze; 10-30-14 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Stomach aches/ nausea from Candy Corn!
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Fashion Designer
    Still need 3 bats. So dislike these random drops. Have played faithfully for the entire time and still not upgraded to level 5. Double ugh!

Rhino Keeper
    Hate to say that it seems my bats n ghosts come like rain after HH upgraded to lvl 5.
    Not sure if that holds for others as well. I think I made 8-9 adventures after finishing with HH.
    Now I hv 29 bats n 39 ghosts in my storage which I hv no use of.
    Can't hang them out, worth nothing.

Well I made final individual prize and level 5 haunted house tonight so two accomplishments in one and it makes me feel good that the hard work paid off.

But still no specials from adventures, and still no skirt. I know it is a chance thing but as we are winding down I am starting to feel less hopeful to get both. This is the only part that bothers me as a player is not rewarded for hard work and it is just luck, and I personally don't feel this should be a luck based game since we put effort and hours, many hours, into it, for those who reach higher amounts and send out 2-3 adventures a day. My opinion at least. But still a few days left and I know it was mentioned drop rate increased so all I can do is hope.

Count me in as a player who will continue to make candy corn to work towards final goal, although I am going to start giving some of my other goals attention again too as they have been completely ignored during my corn collecting frenzy lol.

Good luck everyone, let's work together and make the final prize!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    Do the prizes keep items until 11/3 or indefinitely??

Rhino Keeper
    Mine decreased actually! I assumed it was because I wouldn't be needing them any more but I got a luminessence!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BriarAvenue View Post
    Hate to say that it seems my bats n ghosts come like rain after HH upgraded to lvl 5.
    Not sure if that holds for others as well. I think I made 8-9 adventures after finishing with HH.
    Now I hv 29 bats n 39 ghosts in my storage which I hv no use of.
    Can't hang them out, worth nothing.
    Mine decreased but I got a luminessence for the first time from my haunted house and the adventures give me spicy sauce now!

Banned
    I'm at 3685 candy corns I see we're already 35% to the third prize... quite confident that we'll get it. Pretty sure there'd be more people playing over the weekend to help out as well Keep it up everyone! <3

Executive Chef
    How bizarre! No boxes throughout the times event then 3 in a row all spooky scarecrows! Lol.