Page 158 of 160 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160 LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1593

Thread: Castle Update 10/16/14: Halloween Event!

Rhino Keeper
    Since I upgraded my HH to lvl5 it has already dropped 2 earth wisps, 1 wisp lantern and 1 lumin essence. Not bad. I will keep it in my kingdom.

(I upgraded the HH to lvl5 at the 10th day of the Halloween event)
    Last edited by azriX2012; 11-06-14 at 12:15 PM.

Once again, no update!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I don't think there has to be an update every week. Would be nice though. I remember how it was in the beggining so I really don't get upset.

Executive Chef
    My Hh has never dropped anything that I'm aware of. But today my cauldron gave me a magic cement and a simple glue on one collect!
    Last edited by freesiawoods; 11-07-14 at 07:14 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    My Hh has never dropped anything that I'm aware of. But today my cauldron gave me a magic cement and a simple glue on one collect!
    My HH has not dropped anything until today,when it dropped Lumin essence.

My absolute favourite is the Caulron,always appreciative of the drops it gives & to get an Architect paste was fantastic!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragoniakingdom View Post
    My HH has not dropped anything until today,when it dropped Lumin essence.

My absolute favourite is the Caulron,always appreciative of the drops it gives & to get an Architect paste was fantastic!
    Yes I will say it again, love the super cauldron. Every four hours is almost unbelievable :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Today I got a hot sauce from the cauldron. Previously I've only noticed potion shop stuff (glues and dyes, essences). This thing really rocks!
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Oh no, I bought the HH yesterday before reading this thread. This means I have been able to buy it but it is not possible to upgrade it anymore, is it?

Executive Chef
    In the whole time I've collected from my level 5 haunted house, I've never received anything but coins and exp. I put it away and brought it back out when I read on another thread that wisps and lanterns were dropping. But after 5+ collections and nothing I need to ask, what is the drop rate? Because if it doesn't start dropping soon I'm storing it again.

Rhino Keeper
    I also have never received anything from HH. I had stopped collecting from it but now I need earth wisps and lanterns so have started back and still nothing. Maybe there's a glitch for some of us?
     ℳaყ ㄚơʊȓ Ɗǟỷ ℬĕ ℱḯℓℓȅɗ ẅḯɫɧ ℒăϋɠჩナȅṙ & Տϋɳṣℎḭńȅ 

ナḯɠⅇȑⅈfḯĉ❁ҜḭℵǤⅅṏℳ