Thread: How do i make more money in fashion story???

New Resident

Question How do i make more money in fashion story???

I make longtime clothes..I'm lvl 30 I think..lol but I'll wait for 22 hours n all but I realize I make money then spend it making expensive clothes..how do I know exactly which clothes gives me the 5 coins..not just 1s n 2s??? Hopefully those long timers can assist me please???

I think one way to think about it is that the more effort you put in, the more money you will make. I haven't done the math, but from experience I've always felt that doing the short time orders tend to make you a better profit on fewer clothes. You sell through these faster and clear your racks (you also get gems faster too). I would switch from doing 22 hours to at least the 12 hours, if not spend an hour or two smashing through the 1 minute, 5 minute and 15 minute catalogs. Early on this money will be very useful. Don't forget that as you master catalogs you get bonuses of XP or money with the gems. This is another good reason to focus on fast orders. Again more clicking in FS = more money. If you want to do the numbers on the catalogs you'll see just how much money an order will return to you against the item.

Another option is to build up your neighbours list. Visit all of them for coins & XP and like as many items as possible. Post on their walls to help guarantee they'll visit you back. Each of the six likes they give you becomes XP and 20 coins (x6). You can do this with community members, but with only 3 likes you're only half as efficient. Again more work in FS = more money. If you do this, it's best to cordon off a section of your store (but never block the door!) so that you will always have clothes to like and are never sold out. You also need to collect these likes regularly. Neighbours will stop visiting you if they always see a fully like store and cannot like any items. They may even remove you as this is a sign of an abandoned store.

And finally, the easiest way to get coins in FS... buy and spend gems Like many other games you either have to work hard or spend more money.
    Last edited by JustKay; 10-16-14 at 04:26 PM.