Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update: 10-15-14

Rhino Keeper
    So does this mean we are not getting a halloween box at all this year? I just don't get it... I was really looking forward to one

There was no Update at all.... is it a bug in the system?
    Last edited by alexnfriends; 10-15-14 at 11:03 PM. Reason: correction

Found the update.... . I did not think it would only be a box...��. An Awful box!?! ������
    Last edited by alexnfriends; 10-16-14 at 12:43 PM.

Executive Chef
    Outrageous. Who would buy this box willingly when more than half of the items on the teaser does not even look like it amounts to 24 gems a piece?

I don't suppose those over at TeamLava respond to questions here do you?.. Just wondering (along with many other players); why such a change from previous years? Why has there not been more Spooky content for this and other TL games like has been for the last 3 years? (usually there is Halloween/Spooky updates throughout the month of October right?)

Executive Chef
    No thanks to the crate, a hydrant is something you have outdoors out of necessity but you hope it doesn't spoil the decor, I wouldn't make it the centerpiece of my fountain. Wouldn't pay 24 gems for any of those items even though it is summer where I am, all year round. Imagine spending 24 gems on one box and getting that traffic cone!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    2 weeks to Halloween & to decorate and this is what we get. Just dumbfounded. We'll barely get items and we'll have to put them in storage practically right away. I hardly ever complain but don't understand the update at all.
    You and me both. Such a disappointment in all games. bakery update stinks, Fashion Story has gotten NO Halloween update yet. So very very disappointed TL 😡
    Sorry not accepting new nbrs on any games 🌸

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dejoul123 View Post
    I don't suppose those over at TeamLava respond to questions here do you?.. Just wondering (along with many other players); why such a change from previous years? Why has there not been more Spooky content for this and other TL games like has been for the last 3 years? (usually there is Halloween/Spooky updates throughout the month of October right?)
    maybe some1 at tl is from those religions that hate halloween you know... i wont name them here but think about it... SURE is a religious fanatic that thinks haloween is from the devil or something... sad...

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, talking about 24 gems boxes it would be nice that WE the players could choose what to buy from them, because I never get what I want, so I will never buy them. And I agree with people who wrote here, what happened with fall and Halloween articles, why TL continues sending summer items??

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Does it feel hot in here? Summer may have come to a close, but there?s still time to beat the heat. Cool off with the Hydrant Play decoration in Restaurant Story.

Transform your Restaurant with these new items:

• Boots and Cats
    • Fire Truck
    • Firefighter Phoebe

I guess TL does not want our gems... !

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast