Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update: 10-15-14

Rhino Keeper
    Not yet, but then again I'm not buying anything......

Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    Anyone got the update yet?
    I see a "firefighter crate" box but I'm not opening it.

Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    Anyone got the update yet?
    Yep, just the crate. Very disappointing.

bs got an LTO...where is the koi pond very disappointing:-(

Fashion Designer
    I searched through everything and I don't think we got a LTO this week. Fingers crossed for next week! I usually never have the problem of having gems and nothing to spend them on so it's kind of nice to be able to save. It's also scary too because gem traps are terrifying ecspecially when you hve 50+ gems to lose lol. Maybe ill buy that Effiel tower from a couple weeks back. That was beautiful!

Rhino Keeper
    Seriously stop calling Halloween junk... You did it on BS too... If you don't like it... Don't buy it. I bet what you like / agree with, others would call junk!

Farm Supplier
    Lived in New York State (not city), most of my life. In July I moved to Vermont.
    FOOD! FOOD! FOOD! Why can't we get at least one new food item for our regular appliances? That was happening, but it stopped. We really need food to cook. And it would have been GREAT to get more Autumn items to go with the season we are in, which is AUTUMN. MAYBE NEXT WEEK? Some AUTUMN items and FOOD ? PLEASE? PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR? THANK YOU

Fashion Designer
    I usually find something nice to say about every update, but this box is just an epic fail. Who would spend 24 gems for any of those smaller items? I'll buy boxes if most of the items inside look nice and are a decent size, but almost nothing in this box is worth paying gems for.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by debnfurkids View Post
    FOOD! FOOD! FOOD! Why can't we get at least one new food item for our regular appliances? That was happening, but it stopped. We really need food to cook. And it would have been GREAT to get more Autumn items to go with the season we are in, which is AUTUMN. MAYBE NEXT WEEK? Some AUTUMN items and FOOD ? PLEASE? PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR? THANK YOU
    We just got 6 new recipes last wk w the challenge. Give them another wk b4 getting upset about not having any new recipes.
    I'm upset that we got a FIREMANS CRATE instead of a Halloween box. Now that's something to b upset about.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by debnfurkids View Post
    I guess soon they will. If you think they're taking too long in RS, you should see BS... Whenever we get a new recipe we're left awe struck! LOL!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast