Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update: 10-15-14

2 weeks to Halloween & to decorate and this is what we get. Just dumbfounded. We'll barely get items and we'll have to put them in storage practically right away. I hardly ever complain but don't understand the update at all.
    Last edited by meme1098; 10-14-14 at 08:43 PM.

Executive Chef
    I pity the fools who will open this box and get those horrible 3rd and 4th place items. So TINY!

Especially that fire extinguisher with the flowers. But summer junk? In october?

They could have released this IN the summer instead of a bunch of other useless items. When will they learn?!

Farm Supplier
    I don't like it, and yes i think it is a box

Why not some Holiday decor? Also, all the recent decor updates have been Summer, and although I am well aware Summer is beginning in some parts of the world, It IS Autumn in others!

I guess I will not be needing gems, or even coins...
    Last edited by alexnfriends; 10-14-14 at 09:37 PM. Reason: typo

Rhino Keeper
    I am also really really disappointed with this update, I was really hoping for more Halloween items as well! I don't understand it, summer is over! Why is it so hard to release items according to the season? I will not be spending any gems on this, I am waiting for Halloween items. I was really hoping for at least a Halloween box... I am trying to stay positive though, maybe they will also release some of last years Halloween items as well? Please Team Lava! Please re-release the haunted house LTO!!!

What is this ridiculousness? It's FALL, not summer. Just what? Sorry, but this is a horrible update. I and a lot of other players want more Halloween items or at least fall items.

Halloween!!!

Well, this is now officially the first time I'm complaining about an update. Poor update weeks can usually be ignored, but THE Box Update in the HALLOWEEN month, and this is what is released?... I can't believe it.

I'm just hoping Spooky Box is re-released, or as others mentioned; we get a few more LTOs.

What a waste..

Fashion Designer
    Whoever is deciding what gets released really needs to get out more. All summer stuff is on clearance. It's FALL, Halloween and Thanksgiving time!!
    How about opening up the Halloween version again?

Well in some parts of the world it is summer.. e.g. Australia lol

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast