Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: 10-15-14

Rhino Keeper
    The floor tile and wallpaper are great, but the astronaut and the bridge on the brook doesn't seem to match quite well, yet....

I hope TL would stick to the goal theme for at least a fortnight, while most of us are still working hard on the goal, an update with different theme seemed to be schizoid.
    This has been happening since….when? I can only remember when I had been looking forward for updates of Sultana Feast for more decoration items, it was switched to hiking theme the next week, leaving my sultan in a miserable palace.

I'm actually extremely disappointed...): I thought that this would be a new Halloween box release or a fall related item.....this is one of the more creative holidays for Team Lava, in my opinion....I hope Halloween content comes soon

Executive Chef
    well, that's random. the wallpaper could be nice in a halloween bakery though, the moon stools too. and i think the tiles are pretty. i also like the tops of the tables, but not with the rocket ship bottoms. the koi pond/bridge is random, and the little guy in it and the tree just seem crudely drawn.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

I'm very disappointed as well! This is ridiculous! Why would we want a space theme during HALLOWEEN? It doesn't make any sense!

Rhino Keeper
    I love the fountain...it will definitely be mine!

Quote Originally Posted by cartoc6 View Post
    I truly was expecting Halloween or Fall decorations. Disappointed.
    Wow...me too, was totally expecting Halloween or Fall stuff. It's a cute update, just so completely random.

Fashion Designer
    LOL, that Koi Pond is just so random in a space theme. It's a nice item, but I have no idea what it's doing there. I really like the wallpaper and floor tiles, though I'm not sure I'd match them up together, but nice looking individually. The tables and chairs are...OK, but not something I'd buy probably. If Loretta doesn't cost a lot, I'd probably buy her to go with my other characters in my Halloween Party-ish section of the Bakery. But outside of the space or maybe Halloween theme, she would be completely out of place, so may not sure her beyond that.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

New Resident
    Awww sad face!!! I wish it was a Halloween Theme!
    ????~~~~TF82CL~~~~????

Rhino Keeper
    I don't understand why it's October and we are not getting a Halloween theme update, I'm disappointed. I have been saving my gems for Halloween stuff but I guess I get to save them for Christmas stuff now.

Farm Supplier
    I love it...think it would go better in Restaurant Story but i'll make it work

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast