Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: 10-15-14

bahahaha, now the problem has reversed - the crater pond is fine, but if you rotate the cranberry candles it turns into a tiny crater pond!

I too am totally bummed that there weren't any Halloween or fall items with this update. I did get the Venus flytrap since it looks a little creepy bit nonetheless disappointing. I was hoping that previous goal items would be available on a limited basis for purchase: mummy tables and chairs, floor tiles, etc....oh well...it seems the last two updates were more summer related than fall... 😞

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by algalesia View Post
    was the romantic picnic always for 34 gems..I feel lile buying it since its being removed but will rethink if theu hv increased its gem price...it seems too small for 34 gems...........cn anyone tell me if they remember.
    Managed to take this a few months earlier somehow... yep it has always been 34 gems apparently. xD

Quote Originally Posted by flechesbleues View Post
    bahahaha, now the problem has reversed - the crater pond is fine, but if you rotate the cranberry candles it turns into a tiny crater pond!
    ... and now it's back to giant candles again.

Farm Supplier
    So the romantic picnic has been there the whole time and they just put that LTO frame around it ? Oh my... I hope it's a bug cause I'm pretty sure I didn't see any decorations LTO yesterday
    Please bring back TEA TIME KETTLE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    The ring table is kinda cute, although I'm saving my gems from Black Friday so I won't be getting it. Rose oven useless to me so meh. Rather have the fruit chocolate dip since it's the only oven I never had a chance to get. The starry tile is good too, maybe I'll get one in case I ever want to decorate with it. The sun fire pit would go nicely with the mosaic fountain from a few weeks back. Not sure about the pond, might be good in the spring though with some of my other spring items.
    I agree, bring back the fruit dpi, I want to get my hands on the chocolate pineapple recipe.

P.S. Can someone PM me please and share how they found the valentine version of bakery?

Executive Chef
    just wanted to say thanks for the re-release of the rose oven, which is one that i was missing. always did like the rose cupcakes, so now i'll get to bake some of my own! (and i get to clear my inventory of 2 more kinds of parts--hooray!)
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Thanks will wait tiil the last day to decide....I dont want to regret not having it next spring though.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cartoc6 View Post
    I truly was expecting Halloween or Fall decorations. Disappointed.
    Same here. major disappointment. Previous years they'd have Halloween updates every week for October. TL let most of us down this year :-( I hope they don't do this at Xmas.
    Sorry not accepting new nbrs on any games 🌸

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by flechesbleues View Post
    Same here, the cranberry candles when placed show up as wee crater ponds....any idea when the glitch should be fixed? Kooky?

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast