Page 40 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: Trick or Treat World Event 10/14/14

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by goodsoul76 View Post
    So many pumpkins so little time (or so it seems!)....

I'm trying not to stress about it too much....at least not as much as I am for the CS event...maybe cause there are a lot more ways to collect in that game vs this one where I just plant the crops...breed my 10 hour planther and go away for a few hours.
    I am a lot more worried about completing it in CS because we have to depend on random drops to upgrade our Haunted Hall. In this game, it's SO much less stress because if your farms or nest take 8 hours, you get 8 pumpkins. Period. Easy as pie. In CS, you can have half your adventures bring back only 1 ghost each and that gets stressful when you can only send out 2 adventures per day most days and need 70 of them and have less time than here. I thought I would go nuts when the servers went down earlier today, too, lol. I was like, "But... but... I have to get into the game - my jack-o-lantern is ready!" lol @ myself.

But in both these games, I think the prizes are great and worth the efforts if we get them. Fun stuff!

Fashion Designer
    Ugh I know what you mean zenobia42. I couldn't get into my games & I was freaking out because I knew i needed to collect my pumpkins soon & plant some new ones so I can stay on time. I'm sorry if you or anyone missed any when it was down.
    ID: SHINeeFan23

Dragon Story LVL 119

~Feel free to add me~

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SHINeeFan23 View Post
    Ugh I know what you mean zenobia42. I couldn't get into my games & I was freaking out because I knew i needed to collect my pumpkins soon & plant some new ones so I can stay on time. I'm sorry if you or anyone missed any when it was down.
    I lost a few pumpkins but not so many I can't recover from it quickly. It's mainly that I was going NUTS because I could not connect to the FORUM. When games are down, any online game, we all become lost and afraid children, and need to find safety in numbers online, to know we're all going through it, and get info as to what is going on and for how long. And the FORUM was down! I was like, in freefall lol. Where do I go? What do I do? lol. Sounds terribly melodramatic when I was actually also enjoying watching The Voice. But pumpkins and candy corns were falling though my fingers with no one to talk about it - alas!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    I lost a few pumpkins but not so many I can't recover from it quickly. It's mainly that I was going NUTS because I could not connect to the FORUM. When games are down, any online game, we all become lost and afraid children, and need to find safety in numbers online, to know we're all going through it, and get info as to what is going on and for how long. And the FORUM was down! I was like, in freefall lol. Where do I go? What do I do? lol. Sounds terribly melodramatic when I was actually also enjoying watching The Voice. But pumpkins and candy corns were falling though my fingers with no one to talk about it - alas!
    Yeah I know. I thought it was the games only but when I tried coming back here I found I couldn't I'm just glad it's back up
    ID: SHINeeFan23

Dragon Story LVL 119

~Feel free to add me~

Fashion Designer
    Hiya everyone just an observation the community prize 2nd one seems to be moving slower then the number sits showing it should be halfway considering number count it halfway or maybe I'm wrong.????

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by A2TUDE View Post
    Hiya everyone just an observation the community prize 2nd one seems to be moving slower then the number sits showing it should be halfway considering number count it halfway or maybe I'm wrong.????
    The slider circle does NOT represent a range of 0-210,000,000. The range is 80,000,000-210,000,000.
    I know that in absolute terms, we've collected nearly half the pumpkins we need for the Haunted Hollow but the graphic is showing the distance between this community prize and the first one. At 107.4 million, we haven't gone very far beyond the 80 million we needed for the Tree Of Doom, so that's why the circle shows less than a quarter progression.

The green line will reach the halfway point when we have 145,000,000 pumpkins.
    Last edited by SANDSCApe; 10-21-14 at 02:27 AM.
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    The slider circle does NOT represent a range of 0-210,000,000. The range is 80,000,000-210,000,000.
    I know that in absolute terms, we've collected nearly half the pumpkins we need for the Haunted Hollow but the graphic is showing the distance between this community prize and the first one. At 107.4 million, we haven't gone very far beyond the 80 million we needed for the Tree Of Doom, so that's why the circle shows less than a quarter progression.
    The green line will reach the halfway point when we have 145,000,000 pumpkins.

Ooooo ok coolies just thought it was glitch ty for clearing it up��

Executive Chef
    With this rate does anyone thinks we would catch up to have the third price of community awards ?

Rhino Keeper
    I think I found the vampire cat egg in my neighbors nest

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	56.4 KB 
ID:	16195
    Daily Fantasy Forest Story player and part time Dragon Story player add:seekerbears for both games I accept all request!

Fashion Designer
    Kudos to those players that earn the Skeletal Dragon! After doing the math, I'll reach the Vampire Cat with no prob. That's fine with me Lol The one thing I wish TL would add is the ability to purchase more Nests. Give me 2 Nests & these World Events are more than feasible to complete.
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------