Page 1 of 83 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Trick or Treat World Event 10/14/14

Executive Chef

Trick or Treat World Event 10/14/14

First Fantasy Forest Story World Event!
    This event will end 21d:00h:57m from when this post was made.

Individual Prizes
    1. 25 pumpkins - Cauldron (1x1 decoration). The cauldron drops 4 pumpkins every 4 hours.
    2. 500 pumpkins - Werewolf (rare earth / nature). Incubation 13:00, evolutions 8:00.
    3. 1,000 pumpkins - Pumpkin Patch - does this drop pumpkins like the cauldron? I hope so.
    4. 2,200 pumpkins - Vampire Cat (super rare earth / fire). Incubation time 16:00, evolution times 13:00.
    5. 3,300 pumpkins - Skeletal Dragon (super rare earth / fire). Incubation time 17:00, evolution times 12:00.

Community Prizes - You will receive ALL community prizes earned by the community if you yourself collect at least 600 pumpkins. But please keep going after you get your 600 because it's usually down to the wire on the last day that these get completed and huge levels of participation are required buy all to help achieve the final goal.
    1. 80,000,000 pumpkins - Tree of Doom
    2. 210,000,000 pumpkins - Haunted Hollow habitat (holds up to 4 earth and/or fire animals. Coins capped at 30,000. Build time 16:00) NOTE: YES - this is the case - even though historically in the other TL game with near identical mechanics, DS, it is the case that habitats won as event prizes simply get placed, NO build time, for us, they have decided not only to make it not zero, but sixteen friggen hours. Sigh.
    3. ??? pumpkins - Yak-O-Lantern (super rare earth / fire. 15:00 incubation, 12:00 evolution)

If you have 6 large / grand farms with food planted 20 hours a day, and collect from the cauldron you earn as the first prize 3 times a day, and have something incubating in the nest 18 hours a day, that is 150 pumpkins per day and 3,3300 pumpkins for the event. If we get an arena during the event, that's more. If you win pumpkins in the mine, more as well. This is doable for anyone online a few times a day, if timed well. And the community prizes require LOTS of people participating so please help the community effort if you can. Go, team, go!

To see images of the animals, click "Show" below:
    Spoiler: show
    Werewolf:
    Vampire Cat:
    Skeletal Dragon:
    Yak-o-Lantern:
    Haunted Hollow Habitat:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trickortreat2.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	362.1 KB 
ID:	16037  
    Last edited by zenobia42; 10-21-14 at 09:26 AM.

Executive Chef
    What do we do to find the pumpkins? Confusing with no dorections

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    What do we do to find the pumpkins? Confusing with no dorections
    Same. It doesn't tell you how to get the pumpkins

Executive Chef
    No it does not. I have been harvesting power pears and hoping a pumpkin will pop out with my pears but so far no luck.

The Honorable Panda
    I got 5 pumpkins from harvesting a 5 hour crop.
    I believe you will need to harvest long hour crops. Your pumpkins will match the time it takes to harvest.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I got pumpkins from crops (guessing it's one per hour of crops grown ie: 1hr crop yields one pumpkin, 5hr crop yields 5 pumpkins when harvested )

Rhino Keeper
    Same here. The message and icon popped up when I was planting food. But all I got was a pear.

Executive Chef
    Just got 2 pumpkins from the mine. Will post pic in a minute. Gotta finish this minig trip lol.

The Honorable Panda
    I got 2 pumpkins from mining.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    You earn the pumpkins by harvesting plants, Hatching animals from the nest, Digging in mines, Battling in the tournament & buying a cauldron(which you get 1 free for 25 pumpkins). Also daylight savings is on Nov. 2
    Last edited by SHINeeFan23; 10-14-14 at 06:27 PM.
    ID: SHINeeFan23

Dragon Story LVL 119

~Feel free to add me~

Page 1 of 83 123451151 ... LastLast