Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update: 10-14-2104

Well I guess those display's make my shop look extra stupid then.. LOL with all the poses in going same way and all displays so close together I DON'T care TL I love my boutique anyways. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by jewelfang View Post
    HAHAH, then look at the ORANGE JUMPSUIT guy behind it all. He's in the EXACT SAME SITTING POSITION!! His right arm angled to hold a guitar. his left arm IS moved at least. But this explains why he looks like he is sitting so awkwardly, because his original model had something in his lap...a guitar. Now I wonder how often we've seen the same model copied recently without realizing it.

That's the SAME modeled guy in 3 displays right there, with just minor changes. Yikes.
    OMG! This is so funny. To get the same pose in three of the displays in one snapshot by accident... I guess that just reflects how often this must be happening. While recycle and reuse is obviously great for the environment, I think not properly fixing up the hands and arms is maybe bad form. FS's art style is not exactly complex. It's a bit of colour smudge here and there and presto a hand.

It sort of makes me wonder if they are cutting time and costs for these regular updates, do they even have a halloween and xmas special budget!?

Quote Originally Posted by Ic3e View Post
    CAN WE PLEASE TALK ABOUT THIS. Study the couple in the music display, then study the couple in the coffee shop. The color of the blondes skirt is the same with the brunette. In addition, she has the same colored sheer leggings and the same boots. The blonde also has the same features as the brunette. The man, same jacket and pants and most importantly features and pose. Also if you study the jacket details on the music display, they match the one on the recent display.

Some people were commenting how TL's gotten sloppy with their displays. With this new evidence, you may want to rephrase. TL's getting lazy.

Now don't get me wrong, it's a fantastic display but seriously... ^^^^^^^^^^^^ this makes me really frustrated.

I do like the update but I seriously can't believe they didn't even bother to fix the guys hand!! I thought 50 gems was a little too much for the display even though it's a nice one but considering the fact that TL literally "copied and pasted" the couple... Definitely NOT worth 50 gems!
    I don't usually post a lot on here but I found Ic3e's observation quite funny tbh and frustrating also!

Anyway, other than that I like all the updates we get simply because it's new content and I'm always looking forward to update Tuesday! Of course some updates don't appeal to me as much as others but at least we still get weekly updates and new catalogs, I really appreciate this! I'm saving my gems for a hopefully nice Christmas update

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    Well I guess those display's make my shop look extra stupid then.. LOL with all the poses in going same way and all displays so close together I DON'T care TL I love my boutique anyways. LOL
    No Jojo, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to imply your shop looks stupid. It looks very nice. We are only noticing that some of the figures are copied. I still like your layout!

Rhino Keeper
    So disappointed there's been no Halloween update yet. TL has failed on BS, RS and fashion!
    Sorry not accepting new nbrs on any games 🌸

No Jojo, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to imply your shop looks stupid. It looks very nice. We are only noticing that some of the figures are copied. I still like your layout!
    Exactly. You did a good job. The copy & paste thing is just plain lazy as someone else put it.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

I know LOL you were talking about TL maybe being a lil on the lazy side lately. Just I guess my shop could kinda look odd with the same couple poses in one area.

so sorry I wasn't trying to make you guys think I felt offended or that I was being snarky towards you in my remark so I appoligize.

I just noticed this past week that many people I've visited have bought this LTO display (myself included, and I'm normally very selective). Despite the ruckus on this thread, TL must be laughing their way to the bank It's still a beautiful scene even if they did take some shortcuts.

I really expect a new Android app tomorrow Halloween/Autumn fall something.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast