Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update: 10-14-2104

Quote Originally Posted by StevenKevin View Post
    the LTO is great but then, tricky question: should we buy it or gamble hoping it will come back half price for Black Friday lol?
    For new players, the Black Friday and Boxing Day sales for FS are very rarely (if ever) discounts. They tend to be the option to buy items (for gems) that would normally be unavailable or difficult to get from mystery boxes. From memory, any mystery box items that do go up tend to cost more than the 24 gems you'd pay for the box (understandable when you're saving gems by not having to play the roulette). In short get it now!

As for the update, I love it! The cafe is sort of big and I really have no more space in my beach esplanade but it is so nice I will have to reshuffle to fit it in. The mounted bike I can use in my japanese garden\okiya. They had bicycles in the Meiji era... I think...
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Here's what I did with the LTO I like the couple in the back ground looks like they're enjoying the music and the aviance of fall. Also will use them throughout the season my Christmas shoppers will want coffee.

The LTO is awesome and I love it! There's a bakery feel to it and I really like the big transparent glass window at the side. It will be lovely if there's someone standing behind the cashier too. But there's something wrong with the man's hand, it seem to got chop off no matter how you rotate it. Is it a glitch?

Closet items are getting more and more overpriced. *sigh*
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    Here's what I did with the LTO I like the couple in the back ground looks like they're enjoying the music and the aviance of fall. Also will use them throughout the season my Christmas shoppers will want coffee.
    CAN WE PLEASE TALK ABOUT THIS. Study the couple in the music display, then study the couple in the coffee shop. The color of the blondes skirt is the same with the brunette. In addition, she has the same colored sheer leggings and the same boots. The blonde also has the same features as the brunette. The man, same jacket and pants and most importantly features and pose. Also if you study the jacket details on the music display, they match the one on the recent display.

Some people were commenting how TL's gotten sloppy with their displays. With this new evidence, you may want to rephrase. TL's getting lazy.

Now don't get me wrong, it's a fantastic display but seriously... ^^^^^^^^^^^^ this makes me really frustrated.

Fashion Designer
    How about Halloween BEFORE the holiday? Unless TL makes it that we can tranfer clothing to different racks, e.g. from Halloween rack to a clearance rack/table, i don't want to have the nightmare before Christmas going on. Common sense in an update, maybe?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post

I like this setup. Never thought about pairing it with the music scene. Cool!
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    How about Halloween BEFORE the holiday? Unless TL makes it that we can tranfer clothing to different racks, e.g. from Halloween rack to a clearance rack/table, i don't want to have the nightmare before Christmas going on. Common sense in an update, maybe?
    Exactly! I won't even bother with mastering the Halloween attire from last year. I hate using android anyways. Always resetting. And I won't waste time making a cute Halloween section when I'll just have to toss everything out to make room for Xmas decor. Which is what ill do soon anyways. I've a neighbor who keeps the awesome and large display we had for goals two years ago out all year long. Girlfriend makes it work with her entire shop'so look.

I'll put some Xmas stuff out and just cross my fingers that we don't get super wack items for Black Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Ic3e View Post
    CAN WE PLEASE TALK ABOUT THIS. Study the couple in the music display, then study the couple in the coffee shop. The color of the blondes skirt is the same with the brunette. In addition, she has the same colored sheer leggings and the same boots. The blonde also has the same features as the brunette. The man, same jacket and pants and most importantly features and pose. Also if you study the jacket details on the music display, they match the one on the recent display.

Some people were commenting how TL's gotten sloppy with their displays. With this new evidence, you may want to rephrase. TL's getting lazy.

Now don't get me wrong, it's a fantastic display but seriously... ^^^^^^^^^^^^ this makes me really frustrated.
    Yes...the guy is exactly the same...arm position, awful sitting position, eyes, everything's the same except for the shirt. A lot is the same with the girl as well. That is lazy. It's really noticeable sitting side by side too.
    Boy, another reason to drop this game and I started at almost the beginning when it was fun with actual goals and things to do other than just order & display.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ic3e View Post

Totally agree. It even explains his "deformed" hand. It's because in the guitar display, his hand is wrapped around the neck of the guitar. But they didn't even bother to fix it. This is obviously completely copied, ripped off their own display 100%, changed the color of his shirt, added a hat. Then stick a simple top and sweater on her, and change her hairdo. At least they bothered to change her right arm position....to the exact same arm position as one of the girls in the Paris Caf? display.

Yeah.

Fashion Designer
    HAHAH, then look at the ORANGE JUMPSUIT guy behind it all. He's in the EXACT SAME SITTING POSITION!! His right arm angled to hold a guitar. his left arm IS moved at least. But this explains why he looks like he is sitting so awkwardly, because his original model had something in his lap...a guitar. Now I wonder how often we've seen the same model copied recently without realizing it.

That's the SAME modeled guy in 3 displays right there, with just minor changes. Yikes.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast