Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update: 10-14-2104

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    Really disappointed with the LTO being 50 gems again. Even the closet items are too expensive. The coin sunglasses are so ugly. The skirt I want to like, it has a good color and shape and I love the heart pantyhose underneath, but what's up with the socks on top of the stockings that you can't take off? It makes it so ugly, ugh... Also another black haired man in my shop, why always asian guys? Why can't we have a cute blonde hair with blue or green eyes guys? We practically never had that combined with a brunette, I'm tired of all the black-hair men in displays, it's starting to look like the same dude over and over. Another thing that's copied for the third time now is that red skirt with the black stockings and ankle boots crossing legs, they just changed the top and hair this time. Does anyone notice the man has a mitten for a right hand? No fingers or anything. I think I'll pass.

I'm really beginning to think they're not making much profit off this game anymore (maybe due to many bad updates recently), so instead of making nice updates that make people want to spend more (and we had great updates when summer started, which caused a lot of people to spend more gems), they just raise all prices on everything and make most items gems only, less coin items, almost none.
    Haha, he does have a deformed right hand. I've noticed the art getting lazier and more crude recently too. Eyes sliding off people, proportions just waaay off, and repeat poses and people in displays.

Maybe they recently cut staff or something. I hope it gets back to being great. I'd hate to see it just get worse.

Please HALLOWEEN next week, and not in a box!!!!

I like this week's update. The LTO is very nice, but a little to pricey for me. The catalog is cute. Wish I could get the items for my avatar. Too pricey again.

I do wish we had some Halloween items, though. My bakery and restaraunt are decorated for Halloween, but my fashion store isn't. I'm so sad about this.
    It's 5:18 somewhere.
    Gifts and requests only.
    Tipping not needed. They will not be returned. Messages not needed. They will be ignored and deleted.

Fashion Designer
    This is a nice update overall, but if I'm going to invest 50 gems in a display, it has to blow me away, and this one just doesn't do it. The new catalog is cute, but my favorite new item is the new rack.
    Last edited by MizCricket; 10-14-14 at 04:54 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I love the new outfit. I wish it wasn't so expensive in the closet though. I haven't bought a new outfit in so long because everything recently has been crazy gem heavy. Good thing I don't have to look at my avatar much lol. I wish the LTO wasn't so much or I would buy it for sure. I'm trying to save for a Halloween update but it looks like we might just get a box this year for it. Oh well I guess there's always next year. Last year I was such a low level I couldn't afford any Halloween items so I basically have nothing in my shop.

Executive Chef
    sigh. i guess there's 2 more chances for new halloween stuff, but i hate keeping holiday stuff in my place after the actual holiday, so if a costume comes out on the 28th i guess i won't be mastering that one. maybe not even if they release one on the 21st if it has a long order time. disappointed!

but i otherwise like this update well enough, although i'll only use the catalog. i'm saving for black friday, and this LTO isn't enough to tempt me out of it.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Fashion Designer
    I really like that TL is trying out different styles. A hipster update was unexpected but it is nice. I love the skirt with tights in the catalog and definitely want to see more outfits with knee socks and thigh high tights in the future. The LTO is quite lovely and I really like the cassette bench, it's cute and clever. Overall nice update. However, everything is way too expensive, especially the closet items. And even though I like the update, I wanted to see Halloween items, but it doesn't seem like TL wants to give us holiday stuff until the end of the month. I hope that the remaining updates this month are spectacularly spooky Halloween items.
    Last edited by mergirl96; 10-14-14 at 06:33 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I take back what I said about the art. Look at the Apricot Mannequin from just a couple of weeks ago, she has gorgeous intricate details and isbeautifully drawn. The Burning manneqiun from the beginning of fall is also lovely, though one eye is a tiny bit funny, you have to lookk very close to notice.

They obviously have people capable of producing incredible art right now. Which makes the duplicate designs and deformed people for 50 gems all the more confusing.

I love some of your recent art TL, but the quality is very inconsistant. I am almost desperate for good Halloween items. Like others, if you release them with no time for us to use them, we won't buy them. Please, lots of pretty Halloween items next week, and not so gem heavy or in a box! Pretty please! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    Here's the hipster cafe. Thanks joelynjellybean.

I really love the big store front window on this update.. I don't play BS but I'll pretend it's one of my neighbours bakery's lol. Also to bad there isn't a fake person standing behind the cash register in the LTO but I love it anyway.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    I really love the big store front window on this update.. I don't play BS but I'll pretend it's one of my neighbours bakery's lol. Also to bad there isn't a fake person standing behind the cash register in the LTO but I love it anyway.
    At first I thought that this was Bakery Story stuff... LOL! I like the LTO.

Rhino Keeper
    LTO is nice, but TL ****ed it for me by overpricing it (as per usual) and adding a badly-drawn dude to it. I've said it before and I'll say it again -- the 'cute' art style in Fashion Story looks good on female characters but not on male ones.

Love the black skirt with the heart-patterned pantyhose in the new catalog. Pity it is also overpriced at 32 gems.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast