Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update: 10-14-2104

Nice catalogue, but it's for gems. Only glasses cost 25000 coins.

GEM heavy update but I love the LTO it will go great with the Paris Caf? as well as the book store LTO from last year luckily I have both

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by joelynjellybean View Post
    I actually love the hipster cafe. I bought it in my other shop. (id-rjwmlw117) you are welcome to come see it if you like
    Yes the LTO is really nice. I dont mind paying 50gems when its this nice! Also loving the outfit, its real cute. The wallpaper is different than any other we have and the changing room too. Much more my cup of tea than last week. All i need now is a gem sale!! Havent bought any for a while!

Executive Chef
    WOW what's those closet prices??? 32 gems for a simple shirt? 32 gems for a skirt? 83 gems to buy an outfit? Are they serious? Not to mention the 50 gems for the LTO...

the LTO is great but then, tricky question: should we buy it or gamble hoping it will come back half price for Black Friday lol?
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

Farm Supplier
    I quite like the lto, like others have said, you can use it all year round. But I can't deny I'm a little bit disappointed that it wasn't a Halloween update. Ah well, maybe next week ��

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    Here's the hipster cafe. Thanks joelynjellybean.

Oooh this is so pretty! I need two of them. Pity im moving and need to save the money though. Oh, who am i kidding?! I can eat ice for two days for breakfast. How often do i get something this cute?! o.O. Dont judge. Im seeking help for my gaming addiction.

Fashion Designer
    The LTO is nice, but again, a VERY gem heavy update, both in d?cor and in the closet. As andromedablack mentioned, 32 gems for a simple tan top? Another 32 for the skirt? The skirt is cute, it has the thigh high tights, but still??? There are gorgeous dresses in our closet that cost less. And the shoes are another 24 gems.

Only one d?cor item I saw for coins was the Coffee, which is cute enough if you have someplace to put it. And then the glasses in the closet. That's it...every single other item is for gems, and a LOT of gems at that.

The catalogue is ok, basic colors to match wherever in a shop.

Count me among the disappointed that it wasn't Halloween stuff, or at least something less gem crazy. I'm not threatening to quit or anything over it, but meh.

Sadly, I predict that next week we will get a Halloween Box (possibly with a new version), so probably nothing for me then either. I guess we might get some out of the box Halloween stuff on the 27th, 4 days before Halloween. Just in time to put it back in storage for a year! yay (/sarcasm).

On the bright side, I guess I'll have a lot of gems saved up by Black Friday, assuming we don't just get Professionally Posh and the Denim Display again, lol.

Executive Chef
    Really disappointed with the LTO being 50 gems again. Even the closet items are too expensive. The coin sunglasses are so ugly. The skirt I want to like, it has a good color and shape and I love the heart pantyhose underneath, but what's up with the socks on top of the stockings that you can't take off? It makes it so ugly, ugh... Also another black haired man in my shop, why always asian guys? Why can't we have a cute blonde hair with blue or green eyes guys? We practically never had that combined with a brunette, I'm tired of all the black-hair men in displays, it's starting to look like the same dude over and over. Another thing that's copied for the third time now is that red skirt with the black stockings and ankle boots crossing legs, they just changed the top and hair this time. Does anyone notice the man has a mitten for a right hand? No fingers or anything. I think I'll pass.

I'm really beginning to think they're not making much profit off this game anymore (maybe due to many bad updates recently), so instead of making nice updates that make people want to spend more (and we had great updates when summer started, which caused a lot of people to spend more gems), they just raise all prices on everything and make most items gems only, less coin items, almost none.
    Last edited by CuteTali; 10-14-14 at 01:19 PM.

Yay!!!! To the high tighs... but Nooooooo to the prices omgosh so gem heavy!!! Will wait for LTO on black friday pls lol I dont have enough s0ace t9 display all my toys *sad face* all in all its cute update but OMG9D GIVE ME HALLOWEEN STUFF!!!!!! (and a gem sale pls lol)
    "I love being married. It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life." ➖Rita Rudner

I Play BS & RS
    I gift & accept all requests for parts
    If you gift parts every day
    Feel free to add me there (◕‿◕✿)

(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(^ε^)(^ε^)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast