Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Fashion Story Update: 10-14-2104

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    I just noticed this past week that many people I've visited have bought this LTO display (myself included, and I'm normally very selective). Despite the ruckus on this thread, TL must be laughing their way to the bank It's still a beautiful scene even if they did take some shortcuts.
    And that's why the prices won't drop and LTOs will remain EXTREMELY expensive.

I was thinking that there are other games like Bakery in which you can buy new stuff and have fun without spending 100 gems per week. That's so unfair. We don't even have goals to get some displays as rewards like in BS and RS.
    Last edited by andromedablack; 10-21-14 at 08:00 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by andromedablack View Post
    And that's why the prices won't drop and LTOs will remain EXTREMELY expensive.

I was thinking that there are other games like Bakery in which you can buy new stuff and have fun without spending 100 gems per week. That's so unfair. We don't even have goals to get some displays as rewards like in BS and RS.
    I 100% agree with you. I loved the LTO last week but I couldn't justify spending 50+ gems on it. And all the new decorations were all above 10 gems and the new outfit was like 80 gems in the closet all together. It's just unfortunate. And also like you said, in BS and RS I can not only afford everything they release each week, they have goals once a month that allows you to obtain goal prizes that are pretty much like LtOs because once the gaol ends you either have the display or you don't and can't get it again. I hope FS brings goals back one day. I love this game and will continue to play it but I only check it once or twice a day and I'm not as invested in it as I am with my bakery and restaurant. I hate to sound like I'm complaining because I am very grateful for updates once a week and for all the hard work TL puts into their games. I just feel like updates shouldn't be as gem heavy and it would be so wonderful to have a new goal.

Fashion Designer
    I have to agree. I see it in a lot of my neighbors shops. I guess we should all look forward to more expensive LTO's with sloppy copywork in them, since tons of people buy them, why would TL stop making them?
    (Note: I don't mind that they copy figures, honestly, but at least fix them up for the new displays!).

Executive Chef
    I really like the skirt in the catalog, but it's expensive. And seeing the price of the LTO in this week's update, I don't think TL will lower the price of the LTOs anytime soon, seeing as they can still get many players to buy LTOs at a very high price.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456