Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Halloween Dragons

Executive Chef
    Anyone have the best combo for skeleton? I REAALY LOVE IT

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerystoe View Post
    i got mine ( and several other players ) with genie and light. good luck.

Fashion Designer
    for the ones who are still trying for skeleton : i got another one ( on my 2nd account ) with hypnotic and sunrise. good luck everyone !

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerystoe View Post
    Royal and Winddancer, 1st try on "my" 2nd account.

Rhino Keeper
    So far I've gotten Pumpkin, Skeleton, and Boo this from the old Halloween dragons. I already had Raven and Headless from last year and I haven't had a chance to try for the new ones yet because I've been chasing the others. I missed out on Spider (sad) and didn't bother trying for Witch/Zombie because I just didn't want to deal with poison fails. I'm feeling pretty good about this years breeds though (especially for an Android user)! Wish me luck on Were, Devil and Nightstalker
    Last edited by redstar177; 11-06-14 at 04:53 PM.

New Resident
    Hi my name is Liz Callan. First off I can't log in because I forget my login info. But my island is Dragonia. My storm8 ID. Is KemeticPride. I hope this helps you. Please send me my info to login again. Also PLEASE FIX MY GLITCH!!! I took a spin on the wheel and won an adorable Pumpkin Dragon. As an infant I had no problems with him. But once I leveled him up and evolved him to a level 4 dragon, the problems began. He stays in the habitat for a few moments and then the loading sign comes up and he keeps returning to the Evolution Temple again and again!!!! I can't do **** with him!!! Please fix this because he is my fav dragon!!! Also when I got him I kept getting 2 bombs but the most recent time I got him back I only got 1 bomb and its now gone.

Anyone else got this problem?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234