Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Halloween Dragons

Rhino Keeper
    I also tried for spider and got my 4th diamond! Hermes/Goblin. I feel like once you've finally bred a dragon that you want, it becomes far more likely that you will get another one. However, this also seems to make it far more difficult to breed new ones.

Now I've got diamond tying up the breeding den while I'm trying to breed a limited triple type! I think I will speed it up tonight (even though I hate using that much gold) so I can have a better chance for Spider

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by redstar177 View Post
    I also tried for spider and got my 4th diamond! Hermes/Goblin. I feel like once you've finally bred a dragon that you want, it becomes far more likely that you will get another one. However, this also seems to make it far more difficult to breed new ones.

Now I've got diamond tying up the breeding den while I'm trying to breed a limited triple type! I think I will speed it up tonight (even though I hate using that much gold) so I can have a better chance for Spider
    i'm trying since friday but i got tons of charms, lots of corals, a paradise and a night elf...i don't think i'm going to get this one.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jus7_me89 View Post
    i'm trying since friday but i got tons of charms, lots of corals, a paradise and a night elf...i don't think i'm going to get this one.
    P.S: hermes - goblin sounds like a nice combo ! i will try it !

Rhino Keeper
    P.S: hermes - goblin sounds like a nice combo ! i will try it !
    It's been good to me so far! I've gotten Diamond, Fates, and now Paradise with that combo so far, as well as a few commons (Hermes, Coral and Hercules). It also gives you a shot for Raven if you don't already have one (I got one last year when it was released). Right now I'm really hoping for Spider (obviously) and Hades or Super.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by redstar177 View Post
    It's been good to me so far! I've gotten Diamond, Fates, and now Paradise with that combo so far, as well as a few commons (Hermes, Coral and Hercules). It also gives you a shot for Raven if you don't already have one (I got one last year when it was released). Right now I'm really hoping for Spider (obviously) and Hades or Super.
    i already have Raven, but i would not mind a 2nd one. i also have the super dragon ( got it last year as a fail from spider dragon ) and hades ( i was lucky enough to get it on my 3rd try ). all i want is a darn spider but i try and try and try without any luck ! these are my results:

charm
    charm
    charm
    night elf
    coral
    coral
    charm
    paradise
    coral
    coral
    charm
    night elf
    charm
    coral

Fashion Designer
    is there anyone who got spider dragon this year? i really need some help... i already spent a lot of gold and i'm not going to spend more of it.

Fashion Designer
    I been trying for spider still no luck, witch no zombie, boo I have no luck with them now spider, I thought download Halloween version breed better but I have no luck at all, more difficult to breed

Host(ess)
    is there anyone who got spider dragon this year? i really need some help... i already spent a lot of gold and i'm not going to spend more of it.
    I got Spider this year with Night/Cupid first try and am now trying for Raven.

Rhino Keeper
    I've been trying for spider too, not had any joy yet, been using a mixture of dapper,magic,charm,night & crusader dragons as my attempts, not much else on my island to choose from. I was very lucky with the 1st lot of Halloween dragons, I got zombie, witch, boo & pumpkin with less than 3 attempts each so I guess I can't complain

Executive Chef
    hmmm am i the only one trying for the limited Spider dragon??
    Funny dragon, i'm trying for it myself but expecting as much luck with this one as i had with Boo - absolutely none, but it is all good - low expectations means any good outcome becomes extra nice!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast