Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: On level 96 but it says I'm on level 50

Rhino Keeper

Got leveled down!!!!

I just noticed i got leveled down to level 50!!! How come? I was at 80 i think...

Please let me know any solution, because i have spent too many hours on this game to be again at level 50.

Any sugestions? Did this happened to somebody else?

Thank you in advance

Rhino Keeper
    Also, all the dresses until Piscine resort are still unlocked, so it must be some kind of error ...

Wow...I've got the same prob, I am on 96, and it says I'm on 50 too, but I still have access to all the catalogs up to the beach bride catalog. Don't worry, I've already started a thread about it I think a month ago, and it will be fixed in the next update.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by megan3ID View Post
    Wow...I've got the same prob, I am on 96, and it says I'm on 50 too, but I still have access to all the catalogs up to the beach bride catalog. Don't worry, I've already started a thread about it I think a month ago, and it will be fixed in the next update.
    Wow, thank you. The same happened in BK btw, it says I'm on level 555 xD so I think it must be just a bug.

New Resident
    I have same issue,I've been on level 97 for a couple of years now it says I'm on level 50
    Last edited by kiwigirl1; 01-13-15 at 01:35 AM. Reason: mistake on level

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Hey guys, this should be fixed in the next version update. For now, to view your accurate level go to:
    For Fashion: Main Menu -> Profile -> Profile

Thanks!
    (merging threads).
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Happened to me as well... It says I'm on level 50, while actually being on level 96. As I play on iOS I wonder what will happen there, as we don't get new version updates... Also I realized I don't get any game-download goals or gem sale pop ups any more - not sure whether that's related though?? My info board button (or how that might be called, the thing where you find your goals listed) has actually disappeared altogether...

Try update to the last iOS version.

Executive Chef
    I have this issue with my shop, it's been going on for at least several weeks, I just figured it was a temporary glitch or something, but since it's still going on I decided to see if anyone else is experiencing the same problem and if there's a fix for it. I have been level 99 for at least a year I believe, but somehow at the top of my screen in Fashion Story it shows me only as level 50. When I go to Profile, it still shows me as level 99, just not on the main screen. My other level 99 shows as 99, but not this one. Any ideas?

Just found this thread and it looks like this issue has been going on since October! Can we get it fixed please?

Executive Chef
    Can any mods or CM's check on this issue? It seems like it's been going on for months.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast