Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update - 2-17-2015

Executive Chef

Fashion Story Update - 2-17-2015

What are you expecting today for the update?

-------
    The update is here.

60s Update...

Catalog
    60s Star (is all black)
    4 hours

Decor
    Plush couch (6 day sale item)
    Eclectic Bench (6 day sale item)
    Mod Chair
    Mod Closet
    Mod Shelf
    Mod Star Display
    Mod Duo
    Mod Row
    Modern Standing Shelf (6 day sale item)

No Tables, Counters, Dressing Rooms, or Wall Decor this week.

---------

Sorry, I've been MIA again. Still having back issues. Doctor said it was a muscle sprain. Been taking medicine he prescribed, getting better a little at a time.

Last edited by IsisGarden; 02-17-15 at 01:45 PM.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

I would LOL so hard if they finally gave us pink heart stuff that they should have given us for Valentine's Day. but I'm expecting more bland colors. Maybe a little beige with some cream thrown in for variety. LOL.

Hope you feel 100% soon!
    Longtime, daily player of Castle Story.

My phone is low on memory, so I can't visit neighbors. But I am active and respond to every request.

Add me if you're looking for an active neighbor who responds to requests!

Executive Chef
    After the great BIG DISAPPOINTMENT of virtually no vday stuff this year I'm not really expecting much from the next couple of updates.... Didn't even get an LTO/Box sale. It'll probably be another white/black/beige/brown/grey catalogue anyway.

Fashion Designer
    Who knows? As long as we don't get a Twilight themed update, I'm good, lol. I didn't mind the Hunger Games one, I see it is actually pretty popular and a lot of my neighbors clearly tried that box. I would love to, but some of the lower end prizes hold me back.

I'm still hoping for GAME OF THRONES themed stuff, if they are doing popular entertainment. The new season starts soon! But like FrostedThings, I fear we'll get another beige catalogue. Maybe a swimsuit, or something else random and not fitting for mid February.

Chinese New Year theme would make me happy. Or maybe a jump on the Easter parade. Or St Patrick Day.

Anything but the neutrals we've been getting. Neutral is for home selling stuff like paint and wallpaper!

Not a fan of the warwear themes.

---------------
    Isis, glad the meds are helping. Hope you're back to 100% soon. But don't rush it! Get a good heal!
    Last edited by DragonWished; 02-17-15 at 11:50 AM.

Executive Chef
    Purple! Or some more gray. I know, the dreaded color but I need more of it. Displays that is.

Today is Shrove Tuesday (pancakes) and Mardi Gras (purple and green, maybe yellow). Really too late for that. Didn't get the nice Valentine Day fashion we had previously. March 17 is St. Patricks Day. Maybe they could release the great outfits they removed which weren't even seasonal. I think there was a green sweater and jeans. Not everyone celebrates but it doesn't need to be specifically St. Pats. Is it too late to get some nice winter wear? Should we be planning our spring events?

I would LOVE more purple. But not lavender.

This year's Pantone color is Marsala. *dreaming*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    Today is Shrove Tuesday (pancakes) and Mardi Gras (purple and green, maybe yellow). Really too late for that. Didn't get the nice Valentine Day fashion we had previously. March 17 is St. Patricks Day. Maybe they could release the great outfits they removed which weren't even seasonal. I think there was a green sweater and jeans. Not everyone celebrates but it doesn't need to be specifically St. Pats. Is it too late to get some nice winter wear? Should we be planning our spring events?
    Id love to see that green sweater and jeans combo. Hadnt mastered it yet. I always ordered the cap, it was too cute. I wish I'd bought it but I didn't quite understand seasonal content when it was there. It's never too early for St. Paddy content. Id be a happy camper of they gave us the option to buy those green themed displays. There is one with a fairy, don't remember it's name but it's lovely. And I want it!

Rhino Keeper
    So I haven't had a chance to get on the forum and keep up to date so I was wondering if TL addressed the lack of LTO? I like that they are offering the box items for sale but I do wish that they would still have the LTOs. The displays were so amazing last year, yes some were overpriced but it was the first time since I've played this game (a few yrs now) that I actually kept up with the weekly catalogs and decorated.

Guess we'll see what we get today

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast