Thread: Race to the Finish Goal

Nightclub Owner

Race to the Finish Goal

So I've been playing Deep Sea Shooter for this goal and am stuck on the 10,000 meters part. I am very curious about how this goal works. I see that we have a whopping 92 days left to accomplish it; my question is do we have so much time because it's difficult or will there be more steps that will require so much time? Any info from a mod or TL would be very appreciated

Executive Chef
    I am also stuck at 10,000 my highest is 8,563 and I can't reach 10,000 😔😔

Fashion Designer
    i'm playing very slowly because I don't think it is a great game. I am slowly upgrading my weapon and maybe that will help with this goal.

Nightclub Owner
    I actually do like the game but find the coin collection to be painfully slow. My weapon is level 9 and my boosts are levels 5 & 6. Anyway, just think it's really strange how much time we have for this goal so am curious as to why.

Nightclub Owner
    So I can now answer my own question. I got just over 10k tonight. The goal finishes at this stage; I got 15 gold and some XP (didn't notice how much). Oh well, I'll probably keep the game around for casual play.

Executive Chef
    I just reached 10700 meter finally, and got the reward. (not here since I quitted DS, but on other games) It was a really hard run to get there.

My advices: upgrade your weapon as high as you can. Ignore the double coin upgrade, they start dropping around 8000m.
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Farm Supplier
    Phew. I thought I was the only one who has a hard time with this game.

Rhino Keeper
    My goal suddenly dropped from around 80 days to 13 days. I guess they decided they were giving too much time to complete, but it's not very fair to change it by that much for people who currently have the goal active.

Fashion Designer
    Yeah! What's with the shortening of the goal!?
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.