Page 69 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1959656667686970 LastLast

Thread: Halloween Event 10/16/14 Trick or Treat

Executive Chef
    This one sucked hugely for me. I turned in over 60-70 collections and have nothing but those ugly candy tins with the green hand to show for it. No carousel and no dog. I promptly put that caldron in storage.

Hurray - managed to get the graveyard in the end, but not the farmhouse skin which I really really wanted - ho hum

Host(ess)
    [QUOTE=driver1711;995447]Try edit mode (with the wrench) or just hold down on it. It should give you a paint can to click on. I think that should change it back to Thank you driver1711....yep it worked...been here since Valentine Event and .(.chuckle) never knew that....learning something new everyday

Host(ess)
    thank You driver 1711....been here since Valentine Event and (chuckle) never knew that...oh and yep...it worked Again ..Thank You

Host(ess)
    Funny I read all these post ....Heck I played from day one...didn't get a dog or a carousel or a treat pot ...made the mistake at beginning of giving my candy to to the challenges in hopes of getting more ...last 2days hardly any grn or yellow candies..last day no candy corn...so couldn't even make them ..only got graveyard because was offered it ( at 25 gems)at the very end of event....oh I hope the Xmas event is a little easier...L��L

Farm Supplier
    Just a random side note, they did not close off all capabilities for the Halloween event. I bought a ghost trap to keep as decoration and it is still giving me the option to give a pumpkin pop to activate it, and shows I have 6 of those candies. I will not be setting the trap, just an interesting observation.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by weavingaway View Post
    Funny I read all these post ....Heck I played from day one...didn't get a dog or a carousel or a treat pot ...made the mistake at beginning of giving my candy to to the challenges in hopes of getting more ...last 2days hardly any grn or yellow candies..last day no candy corn...so couldn't even make them ..only got graveyard because was offered it ( at 25 gems)at the very end of event....oh I hope the Xmas event is a little easier...L��L
    ARGH! teach me for not checking the forum....I was trying so hard for the graveyard! I even had plenty of gems, just didn't know it was up for sale ..... waaaaaaaahhhhhh

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by generalmadness View Post
    I don't see it posted here, but may have missed it, so here is the Happy Halloween goal:

Give 10 Ghost Pop
    Give 7 Franken Pop
    Give 12 Iron Ore
    Give 35 Anchovies
    Give 15 Catfish
    Reward: $180, Haunted Graveyard, 34 star points.

Just before finishing the last goal, I turned in a collection and got the Trick or Treat bowl thing, which was the prize for the goal. I have multiples of everything but the graveyard (have one) and OF COURSE have not gotten the hot dog, which is all I really wanted! Bought the cauldron on the first day, and everything. FINGERS CROSSED!
    I had given up on the goals in favor of turning in collections. I wanted the graveyard so bad, and didn't get it. didn't know you could get it by doing a goal, but I was not getting any mining tools whatsoever so I would not have even been able to do this one anyway. I am happy I got a few nice things, but in all, there seems to be a lot of unhappy people here, I also have multiple haunted skins for my house....and multiple pumpkin coaches, haunted carousels, brooms, bushes etc.even got the hot dog. they need to work on a way of levelling out the prizes. Or make it a challenge based only, no random luck which leaves people out.

Rhino Keeper
    I too do not like these events even though I was lucky enough to get everything. I did need the cauldron to do complete 47 collections. Also not keen on the birthday type event as that requires luck for the tool drops too. I remember the saga of the shears! I prefer the goal events as effort in = rewards.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by yppahc View Post
    I too do not like these events even though I was lucky enough to get everything. I did need the cauldron to do complete 47 collections. Also not keen on the birthday type event as that requires luck for the tool drops too. I remember the saga of the shears! I prefer the goal events as effort in = rewards.
    absolutely! I play Bakery, restaurant, and dragons, and like those events much better. You should not have to count on luck, because I do not have a lot of that!! and you shouldn't have to count on having neighbors who are willing to do private sales in their stores either! hard work on you own, and towards a community prize, those are the ones I like best and think are most fair.