Thread: Won't Open On Kindle Fire

Fashion Designer

Won't Open On Kindle Fire

My daughter has a Kindle Fire 2nd Generation, so it's not a newer Kindle Fire, but she can open and play BS & RS with no problems. But Fashion Story she can't, it's hit and miss if she gets passed the opening screen. It might open after she has tried 10 times in a row. She gets the message...."Fashion Story is not responding to you want to exit or wait?" She tries waiting but it keeps popping up the same message, she has uninstalled it and reinstalled it but it still won't open everytime she wants to play.

Any ideas why? Anyone else having the same issue?
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

The Honorable Panda
    Have her go to her settings under applications and find Fashion story and clear out the cache, then restart the kindle.
    If that does not work, she will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Hello,

Please keep in mind that our games are not intended for ages below 13. When you write in, please be sure to provide us with the Storm8 ID of the account.

Please note that apps running in the background may exhaust resources and can cause performance issues in other apps. Please try closing out applications that are running in the background. this should free up some resources, which may improve the performance of your game.