Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Halloween version or regular?

Banned
    Another benefit of the new version is that there should be a goal for 30 gold as well as the extra 20 expansion plots. I like 30 gold so I updated and my new version is running better than the older version.

Fashion Designer
    Based on the scheduling of all previous World Events, one should start today. Hopefully, it's a Trick-or-Treat event. But will we need to be playing the Halloween version to participate?
    I downloaded it JUST for the awesome music we had last year along with the gorgeous night sky and creepy landscape. But there's no Halloween music this time and the game lags terribly. I want to delete it.

Also, why are Halloween decorations only available in the market for my main account? (They never actually went away after last Halloween)? I can't buy pumpkins, jack-o-lanterns, tombstones, scarecrows or hollow trees on my other 2 accounts which are using the same device. Did they NOT make those items available to all players?
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

I don't have any halloween decorations available in my market?
    Is it normal?

Executive Chef
    I'm playing halloween version for 2 days and it crashes a lot !
    Visit to level 150 neighbor : crash ! (It crashes also with regular version but now it crashes faster ! )
    Going out from the mine : crash ! (It crashes also with regular version but now it crashes faster !)
    With the regular version i must be crashing after 30min-1h
    With halloween version, i must be crashing every 5-10 min

I'm happy that we got more mining island plot so i can finally use my 999 island parts !
    And it is a good idea to put the possibility to visit neighbor's arctic isles
    Last edited by Clark_Wayne; 10-14-14 at 06:12 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    I keep playing on the regular ver because Halloween kept crashing for me
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-15-14 at 08:25 AM. Reason: false info
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123