Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Old Halloween boxes

Rhino Keeper

Old Halloween boxes

I would really love if they could open old Halloween boxes like they did recently with the autumn box. I would prefer the 2012 box because I would love to get the Skelton display. Would really love if they opened 2012 & 2013 because there were cute items in both of these boxes. Thanks so much!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by auroramom View Post
    I would really love if they could open old Halloween boxes like they did recently with the autumn box. I would prefer the 2012 box because I would love to get the Skelton display. Would really love if they opened 2012 & 2013 because there were cute items in both of these boxes. Thanks so much!
    I totally agree. I would love the Skeleton display and I would like the box items from last year's box. They took it away so quickly last year.

Executive Chef
    I'd be happy with just the LTO. The spider silk display. I'm tired of stalking shops with one just so if an stare at it! I regret not buying one when it was released two holidays ago for Black Friday. Instead I bought that city park display that I don't even use because I'm over displays we can only use in a corner. Some of the ones from last year weren't so bad. I just hope they don't wait until the week before Halloween to give us anything.

Time and TL don't always mesh well together.

Executive Chef
    can anyone on android open the old FS: halloween version? i don't know if it's just me. i can open thanksgiving & christmas just fine.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    can anyone on android open the old FS: halloween version? i don't know if it's just me. i can open thanksgiving & christmas just fine.
    I'm on Android, and I can access the old Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas versions too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmama24 View Post
    I'm on Android, and I can access the old Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas versions too.
    Yeah me too

Executive Chef
    just me then? super. and my shop is so in need of more halloween decor and costumes! thanks for letting me know, angelmama24 & andromedablack.

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    I've been having trouble with the Halloween version.

Executive Chef
    I only had trouble today with the fashion and bakery Halloween versions. Try cleaning your cache and reinstalling it again, to see if it works.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by andromedablack View Post
    Yeah me too
    Could someone please help me in finding how to find the Halloween stuff.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast