Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bakery Story - Halloween Goals - Oct 8, 2014

I finished the goal today, and was excited to put out the final goal prize. Only I can't see it. It's there, it just seems to be invisible. I can't put anything in the space it occupies. When in design, if I click on it, I see its outline, but the graphic does not show up at all. Right now it looks like I have a blank corner in my bakery. I've tried re-starting the program, going to neighbours, re-starting my phone, and just waiting. Nothing has worked.

I would really like to display this! Please help!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DaenerysTargarynz View Post
    I finished the goal today, and was excited to put out the final goal prize. Only I can't see it. It's there, it just seems to be invisible. I can't put anything in the space it occupies. When in design, if I click on it, I see its outline, but the graphic does not show up at all. Right now it looks like I have a blank corner in my bakery. I've tried re-starting the program, going to neighbours, re-starting my phone, and just waiting. Nothing has worked.

I'd suggest posting this in the bugs and issues section of the forum for a faster response

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DaenerysTargarynz View Post

Try clearing your cache or try rotating the display.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 10sweetcheeks View Post
    I really wish you'll would've put more decorations for Halloween, I would've loved to go all out! I'm already done with the goal....... Now what to do for the rest of October is my question?
    If they follow what they have done for the last couple years, the next few updates will be Halloween related.

New Resident
    What do you mean by the rare, super rare and ultra rare items listed at the bottom of your post?

New Resident
    I finished my goal and my pumpkin patch is invisible on my page. It's on the floor but it has to be a glitch. How can I fux the issue?

Tf82cl

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tf82cl View Post
    I finished my goal and my pumpkin patch is invisible on my page. It's on the floor but it has to be a glitch. How can I fux the issue?

Tf82cl
    Try hard closing UR device and then restarting it. Usually that'll work. U might also try uninstalling and reinstalling ur game.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

I'm personally not particularly keen about Halloween itself, so... Hmmmm... Those decorations more or less will go to my storage.

I'd like to have those appliances too

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123