Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 10/8/14

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chewytwix View Post
    I like RS goals more...as usual. I guess I can decorate and add a bit more halloweeny stuff to my section.
    Their new costume piece is the cutest thing ever! I hope we get something like that!
    Bakery ID: xoxJenn

☮ ❤ ツ

Quote Originally Posted by alexnfriends View Post
    YAY! A Holloween Update! Can't wait! 😊😍😘😃😃😃😃😄😄😄😄😍😍😍
    Really??????????? Omg I've been waitting sooo patiently for Halloween stuff

Rhino Keeper
    yesssssss cannot wait until the goals are released tomorrow!!!

Yay finally

Executive Chef
    Finally !!! New Halloween items for my bakery, bored of the same old stuff...

Really like this display and RS one's too, can't wait for goals and redecorate.

Fashion Designer
    Wicked, evil, garbage....time for me and other players to take a few weeks off from the games! DISGUSTING HOLIDAY!!!!
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

Why do some people get so upset over the updates ?!? I personally love it. Best time of the year :-) well done team lava ..great update! Bring on tomorrow! Can't wait to decorate both in bs and rs!!

@lalasmooth u can still get the witches cauldron on the old Christmas version. I think its on amazon

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chewytwix View Post
    I like RS goals more...as usual. I guess I can decorate and add a bit more halloweeny stuff to my section.
    I just popped on over to the RS section to have a look at their teaser.... *sigh*, I would much prefer their goal prizes. How cute are those trick or treaters?! Anywho, back to the bakery teaser - I'm so happy to see new dividers! Yay! I love the orange tables. I'm not too sure about that big prize though (I'm assuming it's the final prize) I don't really understand it? Is it meant to be a pumpkin patch or just a field with glowing pumpkins??? I have no clue, but I wish we were getting trick or treaters instead. Or at least put some trick or treaters in that prize.

P.S. I would love to have windows like the one in the RS teaser. We need some spooky windows.
    Last edited by ashrb; 10-07-14 at 04:02 PM.

Executive Chef
    I wished there were people in the final prize. Like them sitting with the pumpkins with a costume on.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast