Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Bakery Update 10/8/14

Attachment 15982 i'm just loving this !~

We need more decorations!! Please! Please! I really would love to go all out for Halloween!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 10sweetcheeks View Post
    We need more decorations!! Please! Please! I really would love to go all out for Halloween!
    We should have at least 1 more wkly update and a Halloween box this month. I know last yr we had 1 more update but no box since we still had a Halloween themed box.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 10sweetcheeks View Post
    I agree. I haven't been able to go all out for any holiday yet. I'd LOVE to go nuts for halloween. I know they're most likely going to release a box this week, so I just hope it's a really good box with amazing items. Last year's halloween box was pretty lame, only the bigger prizes were decent. I don't mind 4th price if they're awesome prizes though.

ElaineCarrel, we had no halloween box last year? What? Lol I think we did. The candy exchange was in a box and it was new as far as I remember? Anyone else know if we did or didn't have a box? I could swear that we did.. hmm maybe I had too much candy last year LOL.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sls0991 View Post
    I agree. I haven't been able to go all out for any holiday yet. I'd LOVE to go nuts for halloween. I know they're most likely going to release a box this week, so I just hope it's a really good box with amazing items. Last year's halloween box was pretty lame, only the bigger prizes were decent. I don't mind 4th price if they're awesome prizes though.

ElaineCarrel, we had no halloween box last year? What? Lol I think we did. The candy exchange was in a box and it was new as far as I remember? Anyone else know if we did or didn't have a box? I could swear that we did.. hmm maybe I had too much candy last year LOL.
    I too thought we had the "Bucket of Treats" box last year.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    We should have at least 1 more wkly update and a Halloween box this month. I know last yr we had 1 more update but no box since we still had a Halloween themed box.
    I think we did have a Halloween box last year, I have a neighbor who usually goes all out with boxes and she had bunch of new stuff she got from a box.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I think we did have a Halloween box last year, I have a neighbor who usually goes all out with boxes and she had bunch of new stuff she got from a box.
    Well pardon me for my mistake. I guess I don't remember it since it didn't stay around too long.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Rhino Keeper

Unhappy

Looks like we will have to wait another week or 2 for a Halloween box the blog teaser says spooky Halloween but the contents are spaceship/astronaut themed!!!! darn
    Last edited by ojapple96; 10-14-14 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Correction

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415