Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102
Results 1,011 to 1,018 of 1018

Thread: Ancestor Dragon - (IOS) Battle Tournament

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali03Jah07 View Post
    That's great. I finished last night just before going to bed.
    This tournament was tough, specially immortal. Took me 2 days to take him down.
    Gratz to all that finished.
    Wonderful! Congratulations on your new dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostiemom View Post
    P.S. I got vampire!
    Woo Hoo! That is great news!

Executive Chef
    It has been a great plessure being on here. We will meet again on future battle tournament threads.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    Congrats.
    A lot of the dragons are starting to look alike.
    This looks like Spellthorn .
    Ty and I agree they are, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by 01663430868 View Post
    Thanks hihihi
    No problem

Quote Originally Posted by trauma46 View Post
    Congrats to carbuck, kklben, kittymur, judyandthecat, ameirish,tops, zummat,sophie, Lips (at the last minute )- brilliant that we have got so many through !!

Hope you have that vampire ghostie

you guys are so lovely to think of me .. just brought a huge smile to my face
    Yes I got him thankfully - lost Fluffles (who dserved a trip to hte spa) and Angelfire but my lovely Shooting Star got him just as I was going to bed
    All in all this was a toughie in some ways but I only spent 30 gold on Infinity so it was not bad at all
    D2 didnt make it .. she couldnt get past Astromancer - I did try for her this morning but it just wasnt happening .. there is always a next time

AwesomeChefDad, ghostie .. so sorry you didnt make it
    Azucita did you ? (apologies if I missed it).

So now just have to get the rest of those stupid orb things
    D1 just bred Iris so she is well happy ..I have got Fruitfuls, life and love for the last goodness knows how long !!!

Good luck everyone .. as always it has been a pleasure and great fun to be with you all .. I would never stick it out if it wasnt for you guys Carbuck you are a star as are maizee, lips, kklben and all those who post here even after they have won *hugs* to all of you !!
    Congratulations to you and your D1 and hugs to D2. Maybe next time she can who knows it maybe the dragon she always wanted Ty and it was a pleasure as always being here with you all on this forum. It makes the battles fun and bearable, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by netje1978 View Post
    My husband managed to win the tournament on my account in the few last minutes of the tournament, timer has left only 6 minutes when he won the last battle for me and ancestor popped up in my storage!
    Aww how sweet of him, glad you got a sweet hubby to such a nice thing. Enjoy your new egg brought to you by love

Quote Originally Posted by maizee0404 View Post
    Fab guys just reading back on posts you all did amazing big congrats to all that made it enjoy ur new dragon
    To all that didnt hey u gave it your best shot as always and dont forget the next one will be better well done everyone!!!
    Its been a pleasure as always think these forums are what keeps us playing without the support think we would all give up at the 1st loss ha :P
    Untill next time happy dragon caretaking
    BIG HUGS xxx
    I agree without this forum I wouldn't compete at all well till I kept losing and it's not fun. Thank you for being here as well. See you next time or in the forums. Also good luck on the orbs Hugs back at ya.

Quote Originally Posted by kklben View Post
    Congrats on all your wins -yay! Now we just have to beat some of the super tough dragons they throw at us in the arena after the tourney
    The sad this is that they are tougher then the tourney, Vampire 11 kicked my butt going yo try Marshmallow now. Good luck and try and get those orbs

P.S. I got vampire!
    Woohoo! Welcome to the Vampire family, lmbo! So happy you have one too!

Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    It has been a great plessure being on here. We will meet again on future battle tournament threads.

I hope everyone has a great day!
    It is a pleasure with you here as well. Take care and we will be back again or in other forum till then. Enjoy your day

Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    Yea! Congrats!
    Ty

Congrats lip and trauma, and any other last-minute winners! And to those of us who got so close but didn't quite make it, maybe next time is the one!
    Ty and hugs that you were close at least. Enjoy having you here and enjoy laughing with you. Just enjoy our friends here without you all it would be boring. Good luck on the orbs and hope we don't get too many evil side battles, lol.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    It's been equally awesome chatting with you, getting great advice and support on these forums. BIG HUGS!!
    Aww thanks hun see you again soon xx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipand5kids View Post
    Congratulations to you and your D1 and hugs to D2. Maybe next time she can who knows it maybe the dragon she always wanted Ty and it was a pleasure as always being here with you all on this forum. It makes the battles fun and bearable, lol.

Aww how sweet of him, glad you got a sweet hubby to such a nice thing. Enjoy your new egg brought to you by love

I agree without this forum I wouldn't compete at all well till I kept losing and it's not fun. Thank you for being here as well. See you next time or in the forums. Also good luck on the orbs Hugs back at ya.

The sad this is that they are tougher then the tourney, Vampire 11 kicked my butt going yo try Marshmallow now. Good luck and try and get those orbs

Woohoo! Welcome to the Vampire family, lmbo! So happy you have one too!

It is a pleasure with you here as well. Take care and we will be back again or in other forum till then. Enjoy your day
    Thanks lip take care hun xx