Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Fashion Story Update: 10-7-2014

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    I would like the update a lot if I weren't desperate for halloween costumes for my current shop! It might be a good time to re-release the flight attendant catalog, if you don't think it would still be controversial. the timing is better, the outfit could conceivably be called a costume, and you did put all that work into it. i'll save working on the gym outfit until i next put out my fitness decor, since i still haven't mastered the other such outfits.
    I would only agree on the basis that if an uproar happens again, TL will release another mystery box on sale Somehow I don't think they will even release the older Halloween flight attendant costume.

I'm really surprised almost shocked actually at the displeased post on this update. Very harsh critical comments, TL will bring out Halloween I wouldn't fret to much over it. Just be happy they're still making updates for this game I know, sooner or later this FS will be a thing of the past for TL they're leaning more and more to the cupcake whatever and bubble games, candy etc. I don't like the update so much myself, but I know that there will be something I like soon enough. Players that post here are only a very few compared to the amount of players. Think of (us) as a mere grain of sand on beach.

I'm sure numerous players that never post like this update.

Such a totally random theme. Not so fond of this fitness theme, but I'm glad for those who like it. The LTO is pretty unique and not so overprice. But I'm holding onto my gems for BFS! Unless there's a awesome LTO that I must get it. Hopefully they won't disappoint us like what they did last year. Last year sale sucks!

@jojopeanut: I agreed! It's like they're leaning more towards the other new games/more popular games. I'm usually happy whenever we get a new updates/ new catalog. Although I may/may not like the theme, but there's always something new to look forward to. So I'm sure they will release a Halloween updates sooner or later.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

I think updates to FS require more creativity, where as new levels in those puzzlers are about mixing in a few different features together in different ratios, and maybe reducing the number of moves you can make. It's also harder to please everyone (make sales) with the update contents (as shown in this thread), where as new puzzlers are either too easy or too hard and players spend their gems on the same tools to help them through different level. It's a much cleaner business model.

I wouldn't say that they're necessarily spending more effort on the puzzlers, it's just you probably get more updates to a puzzler for the same effort as one update to FS.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    I'm really surprised almost shocked actually at the displeased post on this update. Very harsh critical comments, TL will bring out Halloween I wouldn't fret to much over it. Just be happy they're still making updates for this game I know, sooner or later this FS will be a thing of the past for TL they're leaning more and more to the cupcake whatever and bubble games, candy etc. I don't like the update so much myself, but I know that there will be something I like soon enough. Players that post here are only a very few compared to the amount of players. Think of (us) as a mere grain of sand on beach.

I'm sure numerous players that never post like this update.

I couldn't agree more. At least we still get a new outfit EVERY week. Which is amazing to me considering fashion has been out just as long as bakery and for months we couldn't get a new recipe on the oven. We still get LTOs every week. Bakery OR restaurant hasn't had a regular one in I don't know how long. We are shocked to pieces when they do.

Every person won't like every release that comes out every week. It's impossible. Or we would all be miffed with having to store stuff to make way for new things. We all have different tastes. We still get the gems for mastering and as I said before, this isn't dress my avatar. You can play online games for free on your laptop for that.

People take themselves too seriously for what's supposed to be a release for us. I wouldn't be surprised if one day, someone reads this stuff and takes it to heart, then decided enough with the foolishness and lets the game go down the drain.

When this game suffers like farm did, then make a complaint. Until then, some folks need to get over themselves.

Even though the workout stuff is tired and ugly.

Executive Chef
    I would like the update a lot if I weren't desperate for halloween costumes for my current shop! It might be a good time to re-release the flight attendant catalog, if you don't think it would still be controversial. the timing is better, the outfit could conceivably be called a costume, and you did put all that work into it. i'll save working on the gym outfit until i next put out my fitness decor, since i still haven't mastered the other such outfits.
    If I were them I wouldn't release anything again. Especially the way some kids acted a plum fool over nothing. It sucks I won't get to keep my Halloween stuff out for long, but meh, ill use whatever I can get this year for another time and maybe I can keep it out all year around. Like the spider silk display...hint..hint....now release THAT one again!

I would also like to encourage those who do post. And who don't add to the suggestion thread please do so. TL does use our suggestions. If you don't like something at least you have a chance to change it or see one of your ideas in the game. Please consider it, and don't give up it might take a while but you nevet know. It happened once for me and for other posters in the thread too.

Your ideas DO matter ya just never know till you try.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    I couldn't agree more. At least we still get a new outfit EVERY week. Which is amazing to me considering fashion has been out just as long as bakery and for months we couldn't get a new recipe on the oven. We still get LTOs every week. Bakery OR restaurant hasn't had a regular one in I don't know how long. We are shocked to pieces when they do.

Every person won't like every release that comes out every week. It's impossible. Or we would all be miffed with having to store stuff to make way for new things. We all have different tastes. We still get the gems for mastering and as I said before, this isn't dress my avatar. You can play online games for free on your laptop for that.

People take themselves too seriously for what's supposed to be a release for us. I wouldn't be surprised if one day, someone reads this stuff and takes it to heart, then decided enough with the foolishness and lets the game go down the drain.

When this game suffers like farm did, then make a complaint. Until then, some folks need to get over themselves.

Even though the workout stuff is tired and ugly.
    whenever i see overblown reactions to updates (and i don't mean regular statements of opinion, which are completely valid) i like to remind myself that many of our fellow players are young, and intense feelings come with the territory. i sure as heck don't miss it.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

whenever i see overblown reactions to updates (and i don't mean regular statements of opinion, which are completely valid) i like to remind myself that many of our fellow players are young, and intense feelings come with the territory. i sure as heck don't miss it.
    That is so true! It makes so much more sense now

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567