Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update: 10-7-2014

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by winterpumpkin View Post
    I guess we are skipping Autumn and Halloween. I think we are being punished for complaining. Lol
    If I remember correctly from last year we did not get Halloween stuff very early last year eaither. I think the HalLoween LTO came out like 10 days before the holiday itself, which sucks, less time to display these specific items. There were fall runway and pumpkin patch themes around it, perhaps earlier in the month, but Haloween came late.

I actually think the did the same thing with Christmas, and new years too. I remember it all got pulled in mid January so there was no time to do much with any of the holiday catalogues, even the skeleton one I remeber not getting all 4 items to lvl 2. They are really rushed lately with holiday content.

I am really hoping we get Halloween stuff next week! :-)

Fashion Designer
    I really like the new catalog. I'd been planning to get rid of my fitness area for the past week, but maybe I'll just make it smaller and use the new catalog. I did buy a few of the new floor items to add to my current fitness area. The LTO isn't my thing, but it's reasonably priced for those who do like it! Nice update TL. I'm glad we're getting some diversity in themes. This game can get monotonous around this time of year with back to back holidays until January.

Rhino Keeper
    I nearly spat my cheeseburger out when i saw it was fitness! So unexpected! Id convinced myself android users would be getting a halloween version. Im sure if i had a fitness section id be over the moon, but i dont, so im not!! Another passenger for the orient express here!!

Jajajajajajaja I told you a random theme!! (That we already got some months ago)
    Waiting for goals at FS since 2013

Rhino Keeper
    Wouldn't mind a train theme either... We have the cruise theme, so why not?
    Google The Harrods Express or Harrods christmas train 2013 and see their amazing window displays from last year....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newmoonfashion View Post
    Wouldn't mind a train theme either... We have the cruise theme, so why not?
    Google The Harrods Express or Harrods christmas train 2013 and see their amazing window displays from last year....
    I looked up the Harrod's Express Christmas Train. It has some interesting items. Perhaps you should upload some of the pictures on the Holiday thread found here... https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...stions-9-22-14.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    I'll take a Christmas Train (Polar Express)
    I'll take a subway for my NYC area. It would be more useful than what we got today.

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the floor tiles Lava. I like the jewel-tone blue. You did a great job of blending in tones and shades, otherwise it might have been too bold or obnoxious. I like fine details

Sports isn't my favorite, but anything is better than halloween.
    Last edited by AnnasCoffee; 10-07-14 at 02:02 PM. Reason: Two typos

Orient express, polar express, hartods express, subway.... seems like what started as a joke is turning into a real request!!!!!
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

I like the catalog! this Teal blue is so cute! Unexpected indeed lol!
    Cant wait for the halloweens updateS !!!!! (pls be more than one><)
    "I love being married. It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life." ➖Rita Rudner

I Play BS & RS
    I gift & accept all requests for parts
    If you gift parts every day
    Feel free to add me there (◕‿◕✿)

(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(^ε^)(^ε^)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast