Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update: 10-7-2014

Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    Yea not looking for gym items I might get the LTO once I see it though
    It's kind of bizarre and not work 35 gems I don't think.

Executive Chef
    Everyone was waiting for Halloween or (like me)for a pretty Autumn catalogue but no,a sports theme again...
    All I will say is I'd prefer a train theme too...

Executive Chef
    Y'all are ****ing me with the train theme. LOL!
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

I guess we are skipping Autumn and Halloween. I think we are being punished for complaining. Lol

The floor tiles are okay could be used anywhere I think I was looking closely at them making sure it didn't look like drips of sweat on them..LOL then they would be a NO NO..lol

Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    Y'all are ****ing me with the train theme. LOL!
    doesnt sound like such a bad idea really!!!! sort of vintage classy "Murder on the Orient-Express" theme with upper-class dresses like in the famous movie (ok, we don't need the corpse lmao!!!!). More seriously, jusdging by my neighbor's stores, I dont think so many players are into sports themes.
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

Quote Originally Posted by StevenKevin View Post
    doesnt sound like such a bad idea really!!!! sort of vintage classy "Murder on the Orient-Express" theme with upper-class dresses like in the famous movie (ok, we don't need the corpse lmao!!!!). More seriously, jusdging by my neighbor's stores, I dont think so many players are into sports themes.
    I'll take a Christmas Train (Polar Express)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by joelynjellybean View Post
    LTO - shoe wall Display 35 gems
    foam rollers - 10 gems
    runner mannequin 15 gems
    fitness step 25,000 coins
    stationary bike - 30,000 coins
    pull up bar - 8 gems
    gym floor tile 2,500 coins
    box jump table - 5 gems
    thin box jump table - 18,500 coins

I'd take screen shots but my device is doing that stupid error with the old goals and I can't get one right now.

JewelFang, here's a perfect update for one of your stores.
    Wrong person, lol. I only have one shop. I forget the name of the person who has the gym, japanese and one other store, but it isn't me.

I had a gym corner in my store a long time ago, but it is long since gone, because we only had 3 gym type outfits and I had mastered all 3.

Nothing for me in this update either. I would like to see a pic of the LTO too if anyone buys it and is kind enough to post it here. It looks unique if nothing else.
    The catalogue is nice, will look fine in my teal entryway after I finish up the 90's catalogue there.

Executive Chef
    Here's a photo of my new gym section. It has some of the items in it. I'm okay with the gym items. It's not Halloween.

Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Quote Originally Posted by jewelfang View Post
    Wrong person, lol. I only have one shop. I forget the name of the person who has the gym, japanese and one other store, but it isn't me.

I had a gym corner in my store a long time ago, but it is long since gone, because we only had 3 gym type outfits and I had mastered all 3.

Nothing for me in this update either. I would like to see a pic of the LTO too if anyone buys it and is kind enough to post it here. It looks unique if nothing else.
    The catalogue is nice, will look fine in my teal entryway after I finish up the 90's catalogue there.

You're right. I meant justkay or kayjust or whatever the other name is. I can't remember her forum name. Hey they both started with "J". LOL

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast