Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: What to buy with gems?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ReinierMamaWouter View Post
    I don't want the reindeer stable because that's really only for one short period of the year (or am I missing something?). I was looking for something that was more usefull the whole year. I have 5 fruit trees already - one apple, 2 lemon and 2 orange. :-) I seem to regularly have enough mermaid scales as well; and I managed to do the last 2 limited time goals with time to spare and with enough energy.
    Still dubious as to what I should buy.......
    The reindeer stable gives ice cream, sugar and fur, so it's very helpful all year long.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm level 23. I have about 200 gems to spend. I have an orange tree, but no apple or lemon trees. I can't go on the dark cave adventures because I have absolutely no rat tails and rarely see any skunkupines. The only gem items I have are a pink pig and the orange tree, both from adventures. I did finally get Sir Pigglesworth thanks to the only good drop I've received from the pile of gifts so far. Some of the items I'm debating:
    Apple Tree
    Lemon Tree
    Maple Tree
    Red Trillium
    Sheep
    Skunkhouse
    Wizard School

I don't have any of those yet. The Wizard School would wipe out my gems. What would be the best ones to get? The Wizard School is appealing, but I wonder the value when I'm still have resource issues at a lower level (no lemons, rarely have rat tails, very little wool or prime cut, few apples from the pig, low on sap every time I need to build or upgrade, etc).

Part of me wants to wait and see if I get any of those items from the pile of gifts (apple tree, maple tree, trillium, sheep). But part of me is afraid of losing all my gems to a gem trap and wants to buy now rather than wait the 10ish days to see what else I get from the gifts.

Rhino Keeper
    I started a thread last week with the same question & the responses were the Wizard School. Guess what I bought?

I'm glad I spent the gems on it. Good luck with your decision.

Quote Originally Posted by 88silver View Post
    I'm level 23. I have about 200 gems to spend. I have an orange tree, but no apple or lemon trees. I can't go on the dark cave adventures because I have absolutely no rat tails and rarely see any skunkupines.The only gem items I have are a pink pig and the orange tree, both from adventures. I did finally get Sir Pigglesworth thanks to the only good drop I've received from the pile of gifts so far. Some of the items I'm debating:
    Apple Tree
    Lemon Tree
    Maple Tree
    Red Trillium
    Sheep
    Skunkhouse
    Wizard School

I don't have any of those yet. The Wizard School would wipe out my gems. What would be the best ones to get? The Wizard School is appealing, but I wonder the value when I'm still have resource issues at a lower level (no lemons, rarely have rat tails, very little wool or prime cut, few apples from the pig, low on sap every time I need to build or upgrade, etc).

Part of me wants to wait and see if I get any of those items from the pile of gifts (apple tree, maple tree, trillium, sheep). But part of me is afraid of losing all my gems to a gem trap and wants to buy now rather than wait the 10ish days to see what else I get from the gifts.
    Spawn skunkupines by harvesting wheat & sugar, watering flowers, and chopping trees.

Wizard school gives energy and that energy increases as its upgraded. You should be working towards 2 of those.
    Last edited by meme1098; 12-26-14 at 12:20 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    I plant so much wheat and sugar that my kitchens can't keep up, but I only get about one skunkupine every other day.

Haha...I can't tap more than 2 or 3 times when I'm harvesting sugar or wheat and the darn things pop up. Can we trade???
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    if you are low on rat tails and fur the Skunkupine house is a boon. I've got drops like 4 fur and 3 tails at a time etc

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    if you are low on rat tails and fur the Skunkupine house is a boon. I've got drops like 4 fur and 3 tails at a time etc
    I'm happy I read this. During goals and when using the trade building Im always low on fur. I have four manticores now that helps a lot but I can't stop myself from doing those particular trades. I had over 200 gems saved but used some due to impatience with the last xmas goals. I now have 259 gems and am wondering what to buy. I was contemplating a second wizard school. But should another goal come the skunkpines home may be worthy.

Is it Upgradable?

Fashion Designer
    You can't upgrade it. My choice would be 2nd wizard school first since energy is always in short supply, but I'm level 50 and not using the supplies the Skunkupine house drops very often. It depends on your needs at this time.

Rhino Keeper
    I liked the fortune teller tent (at least once your a certain level in the game). It's the ONLY way I got through the dreaded sister sister

Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast