Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: What to buy with gems?

Rhino Keeper
    Opinions on purchasing the cabbage are appreciated please. Considering purchasing it since its on sale right now. I'm sure there's a thread already but can't find it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    Opinions on purchasing the cabbage are appreciated please. Considering purchasing it since its on sale right now. I'm sure there's a thread already but can't find it yet.
    The New Sales & Special Offers is usually pretty close to the top of posts in this Discussions forum incase you see another sale you're curious about. People post a lot of helpful info in there about prizes and deals
    But short answer, yes, if you have the Gems, it's a great deal right now. Last time it was on sale it was 320 Gems or something like that, so this is even cheaper.
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for your input. I think I'll take the plunge. Lol. Don't like the fact about no more daily 3 freebie cabbages but I'll be able to save the cabbages up for something better. After more research I did find some older threads. This price of 270 is the same as last years' Black Friday sale. Bummed I wasted almost hundred gems on the last event!

Rhino Keeper
    trying to decide what to get next with my gems the barracks or the living wood tree? Which one would be more useful or is there anything else that I'd be better off holding out for (already have wizard schools and mermaid pond!)? I'm so indecisive when it comes to gem purchases!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aurora171 View Post
    trying to decide what to get next with my gems the barracks or the living wood tree? Which one would be more useful or is there anything else that I'd be better off holding out for (already have wizard schools and mermaid pond!)? I'm so indecisive when it comes to gem purchases!
    Where are you up to in the main story? Can't go too wrong with the living wood tree

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Where are you up to in the main story? Can't go too wrong with the living wood tree
    Just at the start of the glimmergate storyline! Living wood tree it is then, I seem to be ok with that resource atm but I have a feeling my luck may not hold out with upcoming storylines lol! Thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by aurora171 View Post
    Just at the start of the glimmergate storyline! Living wood tree it is then, I seem to be ok with that resource atm but I have a feeling my luck may not hold out with upcoming storylines lol! Thank you!!
    I don't think you'll be disappointed with that choice. When you hit the blythewood quests you need bucket loads of living wood. I have 4 and except for events when energy is prioritised elsewhere, always collect from them and make other items with the LW to stockpile.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I don't think you'll be disappointed with that choice. When you hit the blythewood quests you need bucket loads of living wood. I have 4 and except for events when energy is prioritised elsewhere, always collect from them and make other items with the LW to stockpile.
    Thank you! I'll def go for that then! Thanks again!

Executive Chef
    How do you save up cabbages from the hut? I bought it a while ago, but it only gives me one cabbage. I tried not collecting for a week and still only got one. If I collect one cabbage, I have to use it immediately, because it resets when the tent resets. How do you use it?

Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    How do you save up cabbages from the hut? I bought it a while ago, but it only gives me one cabbage. I tried not collecting for a week and still only got one. If I collect one cabbage, I have to use it immediately, because it resets when the tent resets. How do you use it?
    All info is in the Barons Tent thread in the Hub. (Or click link below)