Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: What to buy with gems?

Executive Chef
    Bit difficult, personally, I benefietwedstrijd greatly form things like Trilium, Male Tree, Living Tree, those things. But that depends if you're often short on those materials. Fruit-trees and gem-animals all came from adventures for me, as did 4 glimmerdust troves.

Later on I bought a Reindeer Stables and a Harvest Pergola, they drop food items regularly. If you do have a dragon egg, but nomdragon or burning ember, you could try buy a burning ember for 80 gems.

Still don't have the Mermaid pond, but I'm never short on scales, so I don't need it either.

Hope I could help a little!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Bit difficult, personally, I benefietwedstrijd greatly form things like Trilium, Male Tree, Living Tree, those things. But that depends if you're often short on those materials. Fruit-trees and gem-animals all came from adventures for me, as did 4 glimmerdust troves.

Later on I bought a Reindeer Stables and a Harvest Pergola, they drop food items regularly. If you do have a dragon egg, but nomdragon or burning ember, you could try buy a burning ember for 80 gems.

Still don't have the Mermaid pond, but I'm never short on scales, so I don't need it either.

Hope I could help a little!
    Thank you! This helps a lot

Host(ess)

Wizard Schoold

Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Still haven't decided yet. Have enough to buy a Mithril Dragon, but I don't need Mithril or Dragon-scales, tho I was saving my gems for this dragon.

Now I have this "You're hot and you're cold" quest, that alows me to buy a Magic Fruit Tree (which I don't need either) to buy for just 100 gems, instead of 120 gems. Argh!!! So much to buy, so little gems! Choices, choices!
    I have no idea why the wizard school isn't mentioned here, its the one and only item i bought with gems that Im happy with, you get a max of two, I'm on level 2 each collection gives 8 energy's, first level gave 7. And you collect every 4hrs unlike the aileron which are so expensive for only weekly rewards??? I see someone using the term gem trap, what is that and how do i stop it?
    Last edited by haimesy1980; 02-17-15 at 11:41 PM.

Banned
    Wizard schools 2 each. Even at level 1 they are a tremendous resource. Once upgraded then on to second choice

Fashion Designer
    I'm saving my presently 485 gems for future items... I never use them to speed up, lol, I'm much more patient in this game than in real life!

I can't really see what I would need to buy now? Mithril dragon? Fairie skunkhouse? Don't need them...
    Here's my list of gem items, all of them from earned gems and adventures/drops/quests:

2 wizard schools
    1 extra bakery
    1 extra harvest pergola
    1 mermaid pond
    1 fish market
    11 glimmerdust troves

1 living tree
    2 red trillium
    3 multi colored hedges
    8 maple trees
    9 orange trees
    11 apple trees
    12 lemon tree

11 pink pigs
    4 albino pigs
    5 royal pigs
    6 white cows
    7 black cows
    2 royal cows
    2 pink cows
    3 white sheep
    3 black sheep
    3 pink sheep
    2 pink alicorns
    13 white alicorns
    5 dragons
    10 manticores

And Greseldas fountain, the barracks, the fortune teller tent and a Jack o' Lantern.

Farm Supplier
    If you're in the beginning of the story then I'd say:
    - red trillium
    Those red petals are hard to come by, so one of these really helps
    - Apple, orange, lemon tree
    You might get one from an adventure, if not you'll have to buy, there's no way around these
    - If you didn't get Sir PigglesWorth yet, then a pig to help with those truffles, as high as your gem stock allows (pink already helps though)

Executive Chef
    Imo the multi-collo?de hedge is better than the red trillium, but I guess that's just personal likings

I m considering buying a living tree..any idea how frequently does it drop living wood? I need it for upgrading my faerie respite ( I ve just used my stock for tge troll castle) and needs ornate materials for greselda s goals. Would it be a good purchase?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by larah1982 View Post
    I m considering buying a living tree..any idea how frequently does it drop living wood? I need it for upgrading my faerie respite ( I ve just used my stock for tge troll castle) and needs ornate materials for greselda s goals. Would it be a good purchase?
    Yes as it has helped me out trying to get through the goals where I need the Living Wood either to give or to make other items. I've even had to pull out almost all my white flowers to make additional Living Wood in the Potion Shop as my mill and trees just aren't giving me enough. For each collection at the Living Tree I usually get two or three, and any little bit helps right now.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by larah1982 View Post
    You can collect every 4 hours, for me it's usually one or two living wood per collection
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast