Thread: Material Requests only filled at midnight

Material Requests only filled at midnight

I'm playing Restaurant Story for android (1.5.5.8) on Samsung Galaxy S5. When I send out material requests, I don't receive the parts until midnight regardless of when my neighbors send them, even if I haven't received anything that day.

Similarly, my neighbors will often be told they can't send gifts to me because I've received max gifts even though I've intentionally declined everything because I'm waiting for specific parts (that I won't get by gift or material request until midnight anyway).

There must be a glitch in your persistent messenger service and it just cost me $4.99 trying to beat a goal with insufficient resources. Even paying wasn't enough. This needs to be fixed because this is the last time I'm paying to lose a game!

It sounds like you are hitting your Gifting Maximum for the day. You can send and receive up to 20 Gifts a day; Pending Gifts will count towards your Maximum. This could be why your Neighbors are not be able to send you anymore Gifts. If you Decline any unwanted Pending Gifts, this will allow you to accept more as long as you are under the Daily Maximum. Your Gift count will be reset at Midnight (Pacific Time), and you will be allowed to receive more Gifts for that day.

I just saw your reply here but I guess you didn't see the part of my message where I said I had declined everything because I was waiting for parts.

For the record, this problem seems to have improved now though. It was incredibly frustrating when I was trying to make goal. Now that I'm not, of course things seem to be ruining more smoothly.