Page 94 of 103 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Combos and Questions ( Part III)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Diamond X night elf boosted breed Neon ..... New one for me
    Are you sure? Diamond and Night Elf can't produce Neon. Sounds more like you got Coral if you're basing it off a 10 hr timer...
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by redstar177 View Post
    Are you sure? Diamond and Night Elf can't produce Neon. Sounds more like you got Coral if you're basing it off a 10 hr timer...
    Yes I agree I was doubtful and treble checked but neon was the result on the nest and now fed on habitat ..... Might be a glitch but this time in my favour especially as I had been very tempted to buy Neon as I could not seem to breed it and this happened
    Also double sure of the combo because I needed diamond for the arena and it was tied up with night elf breeding so had to find an alternative to win ..
    Was also trying for black diamond hybrid with combo .....
    Would be interesting if anyone else has this happen
    Last edited by pernmagic; 11-29-15 at 03:21 AM.
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by konstantine820 View Post
    how difficult was it to get your primes? I know each parent has to be level 15, but are you more likely to get the prime dragons with level 15s of each color, or is it the same probability as any dragon with those two color types, only possible with level 15s?
    For example prime energy: it's easier to breed it with a lvl 15 air and a lvl 15 water, because the outcome is only 15 possibilities. While if you try it like me (caesar x portal) you have 143 possible outcomes. Chances are slim to get a prime. But the positive fact is, with my combo you COULD have all 5 of them. So, in my opinion, if you are aiming for primes, best thing to do is level the single type parents to lvl 15. But, if you're aiming for other dragons as well, you might try a combo like mine. GL breeding

Resulting my combo: my last 4 outcomes were: fruitfull, knight, fruitfull and spell (didn't have knight & spell) yayyy
    Island name:
    ShadowBahamut lvl 156 IOS, 325 Unique Dragons
    Diamonds:
    Diamond, Infinity, DAngel, Angel, Crusader, Quetzal, Helios, Unicorn, Gold
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal

Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Yea it's my first one
    there are 38 Champion Dragons now apparently
    Island: FatherOfDragons
    Level 190
    -346 unique dragons
    -14/15 Diamond dragons
    -2 LV 15 Diamond Dragons
    -36/38 Champion Dragons
    -LV 15 Templar Dragon
    -LV 15 Warrior Queen Dragon
    -11/11 gold producing dragons
    -tres comas coin club

Fashion Designer
    Yes I agree I was doubtful and treble checked but neon was the result on the nest and now fed on habitat ..... Might be a glitch but this time in my favour especially as I had been very tempted to buy Neon as I could not seem to breed it and this happened
    Also double sure of the combo because I needed diamond for the arena and it was tied up with night elf breeding so had to find an alternative to win ..
    Was also trying for black diamond hybrid with combo .....
    Would be interesting if anyone else has this happen
    That's the coolest glitch ever! Congratulations!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by blackeneddove View Post
    That's the coolest glitch ever! Congratulations!!
    Thanks I agree ..... And he is beautiful as he grows up
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks I agree ..... And he is beautiful as he grows up
    Wish I had had some luck with such glitch! Have been trying on and off for a Neon for more than 4 months now. In a desperate attempt, I even tried your diamond x nightelf....but got a horrible 25 hour penumbra!!

New Resident

Talking green/pink

I bred virtue and forest = 8 hours. I can't find any offspring of the 2 elements...? What will I get?

Executive Chef
    Explorer, Rose, Tree Frog or Fuzzy. Your Virtue provided red and white to the type pool.

Pink can split into the component colours when pink is not alone in the pool.

Fashion Designer
    After many fails, I finally was able to breed a Gold dragon!!! Yayyy!!!
    Island name:
    ShadowBahamut lvl 156 IOS, 325 Unique Dragons
    Diamonds:
    Diamond, Infinity, DAngel, Angel, Crusader, Quetzal, Helios, Unicorn, Gold
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal